www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer General Discussion Area > Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System)

Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System) Are you migrating from another system to HomeSeer? Use this forum to connect with others who've done the same thing!

Old April 13th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Seer

migrating zwave from ISY994izw to Homeseer

I'm thinking of migrating off of the Universal Devices ISY994izw to a homeseer installation. Probably the Zee S2.

I have a zwave network of 60+ devices, some of which are very difficult (microswitches installed in the attic and behind caulked faceplates) to get to in order to "hit the include button".

Does anyone know of a procedure to migrate the zwave network from the ISY to homeseer? If i really have to run around resetting every device I might, but it seems like a network migration might be possible and would reduce the migration time substantially.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone with experience in this regard. Thanks.