Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icons for HSM200 Status Lights

Hi all,

Created a set of icons for the HSM200 to reflect the color on the Device Management page:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hsm200 status graphics.png
Views:	1
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	1207098

I put them in a directory called \html\images\hsm200 and then configured the Status Graphics values as above. I've attached them in the zip in case someone else would like to use them.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Nice, thanks!

Comment

Bless you!

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Very Good.

Thanks Al!

Comment

Very nice, thank you!
          Mike

Comment

Thank You !!
            Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
              Thank You !!
              Originally posted by mwaite View Post
              Very nice, thank you!
              Originally posted by clay2young View Post
              Very Good. Thanks Al!
              Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
              Bless you!
              Originally posted by chrisgo View Post
              Nice, thanks!
              You're welcome everyone. Glad they are of use to others.

Cheers
              Al

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Loaded here too. Definitely nice!

Comment

Al - thanks for posting. You did create these yourself, correct?
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                      Al - thanks for posting. You did create these yourself, correct?
                      Hi Mark, yes, but they were based on icons available on an open-source site with a Creative Commons license. I'll confirm what if any additional info I need to provide, if any, to go along with the icons.

Cheers
                      Al

Comment

Hey guys!,
                        I resorted to posting here because (a) nobody seems to be able to solve this issue in two different threads in forum that I chimed in; and (b) I want to stay to my promise of "placing my money where my mouth is" and support HomeSeer financially by purchasing many more of these.

You do have them on sale but I can not buy more. They read temperature incorrectly. Every one of them I have. In any location in the house. Here is a thread on that,started back in December: http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1159204

Also, there is a thread on configuration parameters, to guide people on how to add corrective parameter to normalize the temperature readings:

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=171561

I tried it. It doesn't work. I left several posts about that. No replies. No worries. I can cut my losses, RMA all of my sensors as defective,and move to something else, like Everspring. Not a plug-in, but dead-on with readings and batteries last forever.

I don't want to do that. I like HSM200 form factor and AC power supply design. I want to use them. It's a new product and should have better support and bug fixing.

Comment

• rjh
                          rjh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I will speak with the Engineer and see what I can find out.

• VirtualPanther
                          VirtualPanther commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Originally posted by rjh View Post
                          I will speak with the Engineer and see what I can find out.
                          Rich,
                          Thank you. I honestly want to use them and think the product, being AC-powered, is truly revolutional, in area of z-wave sensors. But I've got to be able to adjust the readings, so that the temp is real! I don't think I am the only one holding back. I am probably just the most vocal one...

I have a minimote zwave remote control that is right on the fringe area of functioning.

I've tried optimizing and the minimote is skipped and won't associate through other devices. (it's installed as a device in HS3 -- to fire events, NOT with scene associations as a secondary controller).

Will an HSM200 help to repeat its signal, or does the HSM just present as a node which still requires optimization through it to use it as a path back to the controller?

Been looking for an excuse to get a HSM200 anyway, this would seal the deal if it will make this minimote more reliable.

Thanks!

Comment

I bought 3 of these devices from Amazon 2 months ago:

HomeSeer HSM200 Z-Wave Multisensor with LED Indicator

they show up
                          as "HomeSeer Tech Notification Sensor Node" in the system and got added correctly (all child nodes visible). But, the same devices I bought 2 weeks ago show up as

. Anyone know what's going on? When I added the new ones (3 of them all did the same thing), the log said

Syncing Z-Wave nodes with device list...
                          Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
                          Device synchronization needs to get Z-Wave class information for one node.
                          Node: 17 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, ALARM_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, COLOR_CONTROL, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION_V2, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO, ASSOCIATION, CONFIGURATION, NODE_NAMING, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, POWERLEVEL
                          Node: 17 Controls Class(es): MARK, BASIC
                          Warning: Node 17 supports the MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC command class but manufacturer information was not obtained. Cannot continue with this node.
                          Node 17 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                          Warning: Node 17 Multilevel Sensor Command Class Version was not received - the child device MAY NOT be configured properly.

Comment

• mlevin77
                            mlevin77 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm not able to remove/delete - it says "Node 15 was not removed from any interface in the system, it may still be communicating or function aborted." How do I get rid of it, to try adding again?

• mwolter
                            mwolter commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Were you able to remove this node? I have a similar situation where I am not sure what this device is and it cannot be forcibly removed. Thanks for any help or ideas you guys might have.

• mlevin77
                            mlevin77 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Originally posted by mwolter View Post
                            Were you able to remove this node?
                            nope!

I am, by no means, very knowledgeable about HS3 Pro so my questions will probably be somewhat simplistic. I currently have HS3 Pro v 3.0.0.96 and six HSM200 sensors with firmware version 1.4. My questions are
                          #1 How do I upgrade to the latest version of HS3 Pro?
                          #2 How do I get the latest firmware for the HSM200?
                          I cannot find where to download the latest HS3 Pro.
                          I found a firmware download for the HSM200 but it says it is only for those devices purchased in or after May 2015. I purchased mine when they were first out and I have just now started to deploy them with little success.
                          Any help with these issue is greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Name
                            Name commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Is it me? I guess it must be. oh well I should have more time to really dive into this in June, I think I'm too busy and I'm ready to get pissed and piss on everything and throw my computer through the window and the hsm200's right behind.

• sparkman
                            sparkman commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Originally posted by Name View Post
                            UHOH Something screwy is going on around here! My two kitchen hsm200's when set to time out after 30 mins of no motion seem to time out after 5 mins and then turn off the kitchen lights and stick on no motion, and even if I walk past them and jump up and down flop on the floor or anything it doesn't matter, they are stuck on no motion.

Now if there is no motion for at least 30 mins, then they seem to respond to motion again and work properly. One was upgraded firmware 7 and the other one is 8 or 18 or the newest one I know it has an 8 in it.

Also my living room sensor that I also firmware updated seems to have reported an off message or, no motion, but hs3 didnt respond to it. So I am going backwards when I am really trying to go forward.

Any ideas anybody may have on this would be much appreciated, thank you
                            Did you use the 1.18 upgrade on older rev HSM200's by any chance?

Cheers
                            Al

• joelbean
                            joelbean commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                            Are you looking for the latest beta, or latest official release? Beta's are typically posted here: http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1137. Official releases can be downloaded from here: https://homeseer.com/current-downloads.html.

The older version of the HSM200 firmware that should work with yours is here: ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/HSM200/HSM200_17_OTA.zip.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
                            Al
                            I need the 1.8 version of the HSM200 firmware. How do I log in to this ftp site? It prompts for username/password. Thank you.
                        Working...
                        X