User data not loading - shows as Unknown user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User data not loading - shows as Unknown user

The log use to show which user armed and disarmed the alarm now it shows up as unknown. The user field in the synced data shows unknown but when I use the ELK RP to check what's in the data in Elk it has my name is in the user field.

Any ideas?

HSPI UltraM1G 1.1.3162.35134

I found another thread about this but nothing worked

Did a UltraM1G > Status > Reload Data
    added users to the Elk (all 6 show) then ran anothe UltraM1G > Status > Reload Data
    Restarted Homeseer
    Restarted the ELK

no joy yet

Dave
    Last edited by ; September 16, 2008, 07:57 AM. Reason: added what I have tried

Fixed BUT??

I deleted the hspi_ultram1g.ini file and reloaded the ELK data - I can see the users now BUT did I cause any other issues??

Dave

Comment

no luck on deleting file

deleted the hspi_ultram1g.ini and did a reload with no luck received this... It did not recreate a new file if it was supposed to?

Server Error in '/' Application.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request timed out.
      Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Request timed out.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Request timed out.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433
      HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.258

Comment

Originally posted by dmronning View Post
        I deleted the hspi_ultram1g.ini file and reloaded the ELK data - I can see the users now BUT did I cause any other issues??

Dave
        Deleting the ini file will cause the plug-in to lose what house codes it was assigned by HomeSeer. This means that any new devices will be created using a different house code. Deleting the INI file is only necessary if you want a fresh start.

If you deleted the INI file, I highly recommend you also delete all the UltraM1G devices, then re-create them (re-creating the devices takes less than a mintue using the web page). If you do end up deleting and re-creating the devices, make sure you fix any UltraM1G events so they point at the new HomeSeer devices.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X