Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about Plugin.

Hello,

Whilst I am trying out your plugin, i thought I might ask some questions about it, and see some more about the features and if it would be suitable for my needs at the same time as trying it. Then I may go ahead and buy it if it suits .

I noticed it allows for playing music to a remote client. At the moment I have only tried this through the interface, not the scripting / event side of things, so I wanted to find out how it actually does this (without giving to much away lol). Does it pipe a stream across to a remote client, or ask a remote client to open a wave file or something?

I also noticed you can have playlists, which is what I had done, given a playlist on homeseer PC which is then sent to the speaker clients. However when I went to the remote client, I could not open any playlists on the screen, just using the + and - buttons would change them, but when I click on playlist on the player, it pops open a screen with a drop down box to select playlist, but no playlist is shown.

Would this plugin work, so that I could offload all of my music to say the Homeseer PC (through NAS) and create a series of playlists, eg "Relax", and so on and then be able to stream these to any, or multiple speaker clients? is that possible?

Thanks for any help

HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Yes it should do what you want. It plays the music to remote clients by telling it to play the music file.
    Give it a try. All plugins have a 30 day trial.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
    X