This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback

I would love to hear some feedback on BLTVGuide.

Please use this thread to give any feedback on the plug-in.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Love it. Still getting my head around it. More later.
    Don

Comment

So far, so good! Have the reminders list showing on my HSTouch main screen. Nice to see what's coming on that night.
      Attached Files
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

You could also run a script and use the GetReminders scripting call to get the reminders and format it in whatever way you want just in case you do not like the format in the device code
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

A list of Favorites, that the plugin would look for and set up reminders. (Thanks Jeff Farmer)

A way to delete reminders
          Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
            A list of Favorites, that the plugin would look for and set up reminders. (Thanks Jeff Farmer)

A way to delete reminders
            What do you mean by favorites?

You can already delete a reminder when you edit it
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Sorry to be unclear.

As an example, I enjoy watching boxing. I would like to have a page that has a favorite 'boxing' where I can edit it to only look for a particular channel, only new program, or whatnot.

This description would be in a database that would be searched every day, and if a program matches that search, I would be notified. Perhaps I'm not using the plugin correctly, but the searches don't seem to persist.

Is that any clearer?
              Don

Comment

The searches are not saved.
                They were only made to do a search for programs.

Add a feature request for the favorites. I will give that some thought
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

As an example, I enjoy watching boxing. I would like to have a page that has a favorite 'boxing' where I can edit it to only look for a particular channel, only new program, or whatnot.
                  This would be great...I could search for Bruins and it would show me if the game was on tonight or not and what channel, automatically. (Boston Bruins Hockey)
                  Bryan
                  Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                  Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

I am a little fuzzy on this.

Explain to me exactly what you would want to do with the favorites again.
                    List step by step what you are thinking.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Hopefully I'm on the same page as Don.

It would be great if we could setup a reminder 'Keyword List'. In my case I could use the word 'Bruins'. Each day the plugin would search for the word 'Bruins' within the lineup. If found, it could display the program name and channel just like it does for our Reminders List.

Make sense?

On another note, do you know when BLTVGuide will be available in the HomeSeer store? I tried to purchase it today and was surprised it wasn't there yet. Just a heads up.
                      Bryan

Comment

Bryan pretty much said it all. Ditto w/ trying to buy BLTVGuide.

I was thinking of a page that is like the search page or could be the search page with a button that saves the search results. This page could be user editable to refine it if necessary. Once a day the program would run this search against the program file to see if there were any hits.
                        Don

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
                          On another note, do you know when BLTVGuide will be available in the HomeSeer store? I tried to purchase it today and was surprised it wasn't there yet. Just a heads up.
                          I will get it submitted to the store this weekend
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Bryan pretty much said it all.
                            I was thinking of a page that is like the search page or could be the search page with a button that saves the search results. This page could be user editable to refine it if necessary. Once a day the program would run this search against the program file to see if there were any hits.
                            I will see what I can come up with.
                            Can u add a feature request on my site if you have not already done so.
                            Thanks
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Request #438

Thanks!
                              Bryan

Comment

Working...
                              X