Fibaro RGBW module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro RGBW module

Iv manage to set up an FIbaro RGBW module, and it seems to be working. I can change the light collors from HS web. But how i should be able to control it from HSTouch in an easy way, i have no idea.

Is there anyone else that has manage to integrate this module, and that have a good idea on how to get it working in HSTouch for control?
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

I tend to create sliders for each color so you can turn a given color up or down, ie up to four sliders for a single Fibaro module
    Nicolai L

Comment

Yeah i was thinking about that too. Also maybe just make 2-3 settings that i normally use for it. Like everything else. you tend to fiddle around for 2 weeks before setling down on something simple...

Comment

I do sometimes include a couple of buttons as well for a couple of standard colours etc like you suggest. Works well.

The next thing I want to do is to have s couple of buttons that can set the parameters on the module so I can call the standard Fibaro functions for the various color modes.
        Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
          I do sometimes include a couple of buttons as well for a couple of standard colours etc like you suggest. Works well.

The next thing I want to do is to have s couple of buttons that can set the parameters on the module so I can call the standard Fibaro functions for the various color modes.
          That would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X