Clear All

La metric

I just Got My la metric hardware box

Has anybody else orded this? I think a HomeSeer plugin would be brilliant
    Best,
    Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Is it this we are talking about?
    https://lametric.com/
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
      Is it this we are talking about?
      https://lametric.com/
      Yes!
      Best,

Comment

It's cool and all, but $200?!? It makes the Z-Net look cheap!
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Nice looking unit - reminds me of the small LED message boards that used to be about, I just signed up the developer SDK out of interest and to be honest you could set it up for HS without that much in terms of complication. You could just either poll a file on the HS web server for the information or set up some script to push the data to it - would need to create an app for it though and I would suggest every user may want to do it rather than create some type of published app. Not going to be worth $200 though I have to say for me...

Comment

For info I decided to get one of these as a trial to see as I didn't know you could also do some basic control from it with the buttons and it also can do sounds. It arrived today and I'll start on a plugin however it is quite a complex one and the plugin may take a little while..

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
              For info I decided to get one of these as a trial to see as I didn't know you could also do some basic control from it with the buttons and it also can do sounds. It arrived today and I'll start on a plugin however it is quite a complex one and the plugin may take a little while..
              sounds great!!

I have two of them and we are very happy in the family with weather forecast and news updates.
              Best,

Comment

Released here - https://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=186395

Comment

Working...
                X