Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced Use of the Pioneer and HTD Plugins

Hello,

Neither the Pioneer AVR or the HTD system provide an API to select songs to play. You're going to need to use some other external MP3 player if you are looking to programmatically select songs to play. I think the Sonos Connect system may allow this.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Sorry for the slow reply...

While I understand there is no ability to select songs, I noted as I was looking through my Device List that your plugin created, "HTD1 XXX MP3" which has the following options, "Repeat/ON/OFF". If I put a USB stick in with just one mp3 file, one that played INTRUDER ALERT, do you think this would work?

At present, I am scrounging around of a USB stick to try this...

Comment

You could play any specific MP3 file directly from the Homeseer S6 and feed the audio into one of the inputs on the Lync. Then use the Lync6 control to distribute the audio wherever you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by morrisdlx View Post
          Sorry for the slow reply...

While I understand there is no ability to select songs, I noted as I was looking through my Device List that your plugin created, "HTD1 XXX MP3" which has the following options, "Repeat/ON/OFF". If I put a USB stick in with just one mp3 file, one that played INTRUDER ALERT, do you think this would work?

At present, I am scrounging around of a USB stick to try this...
          Yes, that should work. During my testing of the HTD, I found the playing of MP3 files very reliable. You'll just need to issue a play command and it will play any/all MP3 files on the USB stick,

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X