Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to do the best complete optimization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simonmason View Post
    My HS Version HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.297, which I believe is the latest version.
    Yes, but are you running the latest version of the Z-wave plugin?
    The latest official is 3.0.1.93 (latest beta is 3.0.1.94). Sometime in the past not too far away, the Z-Health was fixed.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

A-ha - I checked and I am not running the latest. According to the installed the latest released version is 3.0.1.87. I will download and install this. How do I know when plugins update? in HS2 the installer used to flag plugins that are out of date. I don't see a way to do this in HS3? Thanks.

Comment

A-ha - I checked and I am not running the latest. According to the installed the latest released version is 3.0.1.87. I will download and install this. How do I know when plugins update? in HS2 the installer used to flag plugins that are out of date. I don't see a way to do this in HS3? Thanks.
        I agree with you....think it's because Zwave updates go into the beta list which you have to check every now and then. Other 'released' plugin updates appear in your installed plugins list under Update which is obvious. Having said that I don't really know what the criteria is for each method.

Comment

HS3 does this even better by having a Update column in the Plugin -> Manage list. Open the page, and then wait a little. It will show up.

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Working...
          X