Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Robotics modem error "Error in command AT+CPMS? : ERROR"

Dear all,

recently I have installed a "U.S. Robotics V.92 USB Voice Modem" especially for this plug-in. After many attempts I did not manage to get this modem working. Does anybody know how to configure this modem?

Regards,

Jan

Jan that is not a GSM device I'm afraid and will not support the SMS command set. The plugin needs a GSM modem with a SIM card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Dear beerygaz,

thank you very much for your reply. I think I misunderstood the information mentioned in the plug-in text.
      Which gsm modem do you suggest?

Regards,

Jan

Comment

Jan, it's working well with modems using the Siemens TC/MC35 chipset. As well as the Wavecom chipset like this.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/281846992924

I don't know where you're based but be sure to get a device that supports you local cellular providers frequency (it varies worldwide)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Dear beerygaz,

thank you very much for your reply and advice. Based on the specs I will look for a similar device.

Regards,

Jan van Bezouw

Comment

Deer Beerygaz,

I am sorry that I have to bother you again. I am now looking around for these kind of modems and I noticed that are many available. I am in favor of the wavecom, do you perhaps now if there are any limitations with windows versions. I am running windows 10.

Kind regards,

Jan van Bezouw

Comment

Working...
            X