Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 Remote Computer Control & Network Monitor (HS2, HS3 & HS4)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterpc View Post
    I Jon,
    I found the following problem:
    I use monitor on and monitor off for my touchscreen PC in the living room, running HSTouch.
    When the event that is triggered by a motion sensor in the living room is triggering the monitor on command, one of the buttons on the screen is also triggered and a subscreen is showed on the screen.
    The button is around 2 cm from the top and 2 cm from the side of the screen.
    Is monitor on generating a click on the screen, activating that button?
    Is it possible to change the push location to a location on the screen with no buttons?
    I indeed noticed that the mouse pointer is showing there for a very short period to activate the screen, but also activate the button there.
    Is there a way to move to point to activate the screen on an empty place on the sreen?
    Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

I've sent you a PM with a new version to try.
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        I've sent you a PM with a new version to try.
        Working perfectly!
        Nice in the upper left corner.
        Thanks!
        Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

Hi Jon,

The scripts work normal i'm running 423 for more than a week and no problems at all.

Maybe it was something with my system..
          but its all solved

thanks !
          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

"Error in Network Function Block..."

Jon

More of an FYI than anything else, but I changed my default Win 10 date/time format over the weekend on my HS server to a more European format. When I restarted the machine today for the first time since the format update, RCCNM (and WeatherXML and PHLocation) started throwing hundreds of errors.

Example:
            Error in Network function block 17: (Conversion from string "4/22/2018 04:14:55 PM" to type 'Date' is not valid.)

btw. Those were not the formats on the PC at the time. For date I had dd-mmm-yyyy and for time I had H:mm:ss

In any case, I quickly reverted and restarted HS and now all has gone away.

I only changed it because I thought, hmmm, how is that set with that format? Thinking I would have changed it some time back.
            cheeryfool

Comment

You would need to change the stored dates in the ini files to match your new date format.
              Jon

Comment

You would need to change the stored dates in the ini files to match your new date format.
                Thanks, think I'll just leave it alone.
                cheeryfool

Comment

Hey Jon,

I'm wondering if your plugin will allow a native Windows 10 popup notification on another Windows 10 computer on the network based upon a Homeseer event?

Windows Mixed Reality HMD's will show Windows 10 popups, and it would be helpful while I'm flying around in Virtual Reality to have some connection to the outside world.

Thanks,

Paul

Comment

It has the capability yes (it replaced the tray balloon notifications in XP, W7 etc) but I believe there is an issue with some of the client settings under W10, were you get repeat notifications. It also has other notification methods including a popup in the middle of the screen plus audio TTS if you want to use that.
                    Jon

Comment

It has the capability yes (it replaced the tray balloon notifications in XP, W7 etc) but I believe there is an issue with some of the client settings under W10, were you get repeat notifications. It also has other notification methods including a popup in the middle of the screen plus audio TTS if you want to use that.
                      Hey Jon,

Installed your package and have the client running on the remote PC.

However, when I create an event to execute an instant script command as a test (from your popup example), I get the following error:

Running script(2) &Dim Result As String = hs.Runscriptfunc ("Jon00RCCNMHS3.vben","Main","1||popup||hello world||||orange||white||16||" ,True ,False), init error: Syntax error

I've checked an your vben script is correctly installed in the scripts directory.

I'm a novice with scripting, so I assume I'm missing something obvious.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Comment

You would need to run:

Code:
                         &hs.Runscriptfunc ("Jon00RCCNMHS3.vben","Main","1||popup||hello world||||orange||white||16||" ,True ,False)
                        Jon

Comment

You would need to run:

Code:
                           &hs.Runscriptfunc ("Jon00RCCNMHS3.vben","Main","1||popup||hello world||||orange||white||16||" ,True ,False)
                          Hey Jon,

Win10 popup notifications work GREAT in VR with the "balloon" command. However, as you noted above, it keeps repeating itself until I manually dismiss the notification.

Are you aware of any client parameters to change to make it just disappear after a finite period of time?

Thanks!

*EDIT - I added a Parm2 value of 5 and that DOES get it off the screen. Oddly though, the message contains other multiples of the same message or, even stranger, earlier messages I sent out as well. I'll keep working at it... but it is close!!

*EDIT 2 - So far... Success! Adding the "1" for Parm5 to clear the queue seems to have done the trick. This will definitely help while in VR. Thanks again!
                          Last edited by Wazoo; June 29, 2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

First thing I want to say is thank you for writing this amazing script! I love it! And thank you for always helping us.

Second: Need some help, I am trying to run Rainmeter on a second computer. I can launch it no problem but how can I send parameters along with the "run" command?
                            For example I want to run the following:
                            Code:
                            "C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe" !ActivateConfig "Main-PC\Door Lock" "Unlocked.ini"
                            I already use this to launch Rainmeter:
                            Code:
                            &hs.Runscriptfunc ("Jon00RCCNMHS3.vben","Main","2||run||C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe||" ,True ,False)

Comment

Try:

Code:
                              &hs.Runscriptfunc ("Jon00RCCNMHS3.vben","Main","2||run||C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe||!ActivateConfig [[Main-PC\Door Lock]] [[Unlocked.ini]]" ,True ,False)
                              Look for run in the command index to see the various parameter options available.
                              Jon

Comment

Try:

Code:
                                &hs.Runscriptfunc ("Jon00RCCNMHS3.vben","Main","2||run||C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe||!ActivateConfig [[Main-PC\Door Lock]] [[Unlocked.ini]]" ,True ,False)
                                Look for run in the command index to see the various parameter options available.
                                Thank you for the quick reply.

I see in the doc that quotations have to be replaced with brackets. But I get the following error when using the script you posted.

Code:
                                 [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Jon00_RCCNM[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Error in Parsetags function: (StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex)[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"] [/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"] [/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"] [/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]    Script.NET_27-Aug-2018 16:59:21.79372425_Jon00RCCNMHS3.vben[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]

Comment

Working...
                                X