X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a) what are you trying to ungroup? A plugin, own devices?

b) I assume you selected both parent and all child devices when you tried to ungroup?
    Jon

Comment

Thanks, issue B)

Note to self: Read the manual!!

Comment

Running Script

Jon00
        Can you give me a few more details on how this script is run? You say to Call Jon00Grouping.aspx via your Homeseer web server.What does this actually mean?
        thanks

Comment

When you call up the Homeseer device management page in your web browser, you would use something like:

http://192.168.1.10/deviceutility

The IP address etc will most likely be different for your setup.

To call the grouping web page, just replace deviceutility text with Jon00Grouping.aspx

i.e.

http://192.168.1.10/Jon00Grouping.aspx
          Jon

Comment

Thanks, works great!

Do you have a plugin that creates linkes to your plugin pages in homeseer? That way we dont have to remember the names

Comment

You can specify up to 4 web pages via the Homeseer Setup/Custom tab which will show up in the links.

If you want more you can use Jon00 Links.
              Jon

Comment

Awesome. Thanks again!

Comment

Jon,

I have seemed to created groups which I cannot get rid of.
                  I've select all the items to ungroup, but they still remain.

Is there a way to revert back?

Robert
                  HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

did you ungroup the parent device?
                    Jon

Comment

Yes and all the child devices..but no go.

I have a backup which I think I'll revert to..
                      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Copy this to your scripts directory and try again.
                        Last edited by jon00; March 26, 2016, 10:26 AM. Reason: Download now available from my website
                        Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon... That worked!

Comment

Great...I've updated the download on my site.
                            Jon

Comment

jon i updated my homeseer to the last version , but i get an error when i go to the page... i did not do something else , only update homeseer

this is the error :

Server Error in '/' Application.

Code:
                              Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.PageInspector.Loader, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
                              Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                              Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

I have no idea. Do you have visual studio installed on your HS PC?
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X