No announcement yet.

Jon00 Dashboard for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I see it now, and they are starting to slowly populate. I had it at 0 before but changed to 1 to see if it needed a rewrite to make the png. I put it back and just will have patience.

Thanks again.

Comment

Jon,
      I am pretty sure this is another HSTouch issue but wanted to run it past you. I have the same project for a win client that I use on my android since they seem to fit perfectly for each other. I have the gauges showing up on the win client, using an image without issue. On the android same project, they do not show at all.

Anything I can do to get around this before I claim this an HSTouch bug?

Comment

If they show in designer and the Windows client, I would assume this is a bug. This is just an image server from Homeseer so it is not very complicated. The only thing I can think of is that your image URL will be using your internal IP Address.
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post

NO files in library folder. I'm an idiot! Let me populate that folder and crawl back under a rock.

OK. I installed the library folder, stopped and restarted dashboard and still no images.
          Sorry Don, I missed your updated post. Open the download zip in a temporary folder and make sure you preserve its folder structure. Then compare this (with its contents) with what you have installed on HS3.

All you really need to do is to drag the upzipped Homeseer HS3 folder over the installed Homeseer HS3 folder and everything will be correctly placed.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
            Thank you! So pretty.
            Going on from the scale color change, you can also set the units on the scale.

Add this to your Jon00DashboardOptions.ini:

6=unitsPost: '%',

Then add 6 to your options.

This is the result.
            Attached Files
            Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon, I wondered why you designed the zip like that. Will give it a try later today.

EDIT:

Checked to make sure the structure and contents mirrored the zip. Still no joy. Not sure what to do from here. The log has no errors.

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
              Sorry Don, I missed your updated post. Open the download zip in a temporary folder and make sure you preserve its folder structure. Then compare this (with its contents) with what you have installed on HS3.

All you really need to do is to drag the upzipped Homeseer HS3 folder over the installed Homeseer HS3 folder and everything will be correctly placed.
              Last edited by donstephens; February 26, 2016, 09:42 AM.
              Don

Comment

Did it create any virtual devices when you started the exe?

Do you see it connect to Homesser in the log when you start the exe?
                Jon

Comment

All virtual devices created. Just no images.

Log reports

Feb-26 7:45:33 AM Jon00_Dashboard Ready
                  Feb-26 7:45:33 AM Jon00_Dashboard Version 1.0.0
                  Feb-26 7:45:33 AM Jon00_Dashboard Connected to Homeseer
                  Attached Files
                  Don

Comment

Don - i also get no images on MyHomeseeer, but they work locally.

My main issue is, using just the demo config, with all timers=0 the CPU usage on my modest pc is averages at 10%; compared with 20% for homeseer.

Great plugin however! I look forward to using it.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewhart2002 View Post
                      Don - i also get no images on MyHomeseeer, but they work locally.

My main issue is, using just the demo config, with all timers=0 the CPU usage on my modest pc is averages at 10%; compared with 20% for homeseer.

Great plugin however! I look forward to using it.
                      You cannot use timer=0 when using the random number generator! The gauges etc. will be trying to update continually with a change in value from the generator. I've mentioned this limitation in the docs on more than one occasion.

Change the source(s) to real device values and things should be better.
                      Jon

Comment

Hi Jon

Another amazing plugin, thanks very much.

Can you please help me, I am trying to make a wind direction indicator, used the Odometer gauge and set it to 360 upper scale, then fro your cumulus plugin used wind degrees for data input. so far so good.

Wanted to gauge to be one colour so deleted the orange and red sections but don't know how to make it all green.

would also be nice to have N,S,E,W and hide the degree scale maybe or just show the deg value.

Appreciate your help

Comment

{Subscribed....}
                          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by BeePee View Post
                            Hi Jon

Can you please help me, I am trying to make a wind direction indicator, used the Odometer gauge and set it to 360 upper scale, then fro your cumulus plugin used wind degrees for data input. so far so good.

Wanted to gauge to be one colour so deleted the orange and red sections but don't know how to make it all green.

would also be nice to have N,S,E,W and hide the degree scale maybe or just show the deg value.

Appreciate your help
                            I'll take a look when I'm back home from work....
                            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by BeePee View Post
                              Hi Jon

Appreciate your help
                              In the Jon00DashboardOptions.ini add the following to replace the numbers under [Options]

10=redMin: 360,
                              11=greenMax: 360,
                              12=labels: ['N', 'NE', 'E', 'SE', 'S', 'SW', 'W', 'NW'],

Then under the Respective [DeviceX] value, change the Options to:

Options=412+203+212+10+11+12

The result is below. If you want to add a value box below the pointer, add +275 to the options i.e.

Options=412+203+212+10+11+12+275

The two results are shown below.

If you want to hide the needle tail, add option +703

Other options you can add to Jon00DashboardOptions.ini:

tickmarksBigColor: 'rgba(0,0,0,0)',

This will remove the big tick marks

labelArea: 25,

This will expand the green area nearer the N,S,E,W labels etc.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by jon00; March 22, 2016, 03:44 PM.
                              Jon

Comment

Can I get a little html advice

I'm trying to create a web page with two gauges, using iframe tags. The first gauge shows up, seems to be active, but the second gauge doesn't appear.
                                PHP Code:
                                <!-- Wind Direction -->
                                    <
                                iframe id="gauge14" name="gauge14"src="\images\jon00\dashboard\dashboard14.html" width="300" height="300"  style="border:none"></frame>
                                    <!-- 
                                Temp -->
                                    <
                                iframe id="gauge4" name="gauge4"src="\images\jon00\dashboard\dashboard4.html" width="300" height="300"  style="border:none"></frame
                                Anyone tried this?
                                Don

Comment

Working...
                                X