Monitor Rain Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
    I plan on setting it similar to the other devices. You would go to the HSTouch tab and select which of the forecast days / nights that you want the data saved to a device. It will create a device for each of the forecast days and save the forecasted amount in the device value.

Perfect. Look forward to it.
    cheeryfool

Comment

I plan on setting it similar to the other devices. You would go to the HSTouch tab and select which of the forecast days / nights that you want the data saved to a device. It will create a device for each of the forecast days and save the forecasted amount in the device value.
      Hi Jeff
      Did you find a moment to look at this? I am currently running v73 and don't see it there yet.
      Many thanks James
      cheeryfool

Comment

Not yet. I still have a few items ahead of this on my to do list.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Not yet. I still have a few items ahead of this on my to do list.

Ok, thanks. I'll stick with my ugly script for now. Cheers.
          cheeryfool

Comment

I have the precipitation changes in final testing on my production server.

New devices to use with HSTouch and in HS events include:

Forecast
            Daytime Forecast in Inches or Millimeters (Day today through Day 9)
            Nighttime Forecast in Inches or Millimeters (Day today through Day 9)
            Total (Day + Night) Forecast in Inches or Millimeters (Day today through Day 9)

Historical
            Daily Total Day (Yesterday to 7 days ago)
            Daily Accumulated Totals (Yesterday to 7 days ago)
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I have the precipitation changes in final testing on my production server.

New devices to use with HSTouch and in HS events include:

Forecast
              Daytime Forecast in Inches or Millimeters (Day today through Day 9)
              Nighttime Forecast in Inches or Millimeters (Day today through Day 9)
              Total (Day + Night) Forecast in Inches or Millimeters (Day today through Day 9)

Historical
              Daily Total Day (Yesterday to 7 days ago)
              Daily Accumulated Totals (Yesterday to 7 days ago)
              Excellent! Thanks Jeff
              cheeryfool

Comment

Beta version with the percipitation values is now in the updater in the Beta section near the bottom of the page.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Hmmmmm.... at this time, I'm only seeing .76, which I already have....
                  HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                  Home Assistant 2024.3
                  Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                  Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                  Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                  WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                  AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

On the updater page scroll down to the bottom of the page and open the Beta Section. At the bottom of the beta section is .77
                    --
                    Jeff Farmer
                    HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Seems like there is some updater weirdness.... .77 finally showed up, but I had to "update" multiple times to (1) get it to show up, (2) download it, and (3) get the updater to correctly report the *actual* current version. Saw this behavior both with weatherXML and Easytrigger....
                      HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                      Home Assistant 2024.3
                      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                      Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                      Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                      WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                      AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post
                        Seems like there is some updater weirdness.... .77 finally showed up, but I had to "update" multiple times to (1) get it to show up, (2) download it, and (3) get the updater to correctly report the *actual* current version. Saw this behavior both with weatherXML and Easytrigger....

I had that problem with EasyTrigger a couple of weeks ago.
                        cheeryfool

Comment

I suspect it might be due to the changes in the updater to not take so long to load when some of the remote hosted plugins are offline.

If so, when HS gets the plugin developers portal setup this won't be an issue as all plugins will be hosted by HS.
                          --
                          Jeff Farmer
                          HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                          X