X10 Receiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 Receiver

I was hoping to use the: X10 R.F. PC Transceiver (CM19A) connect to my Windows 7 PC as the "hub receiver" for X10 devices. Does anyone know if this will work with the plugin?

Unfortunately the X10 plugin does not support the M19A and only supports power line communications interface hardware (not the wireless hardware). In fact, I am not aware of any HS3 plugin that supports the CM19A.

The CM15A and CM15A plugin provide limited support for wireless X10, but many users report this as unreliable and have gone so far as to remove the wireless module from their CM15A to keep the power line side of things working. Also note that support for the CM15A plugin is limited.

You might consider purchasing a W800RF or RFXCOM receiver and one of the wireless plugins listed in this forum: https://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1402
    Best regards,
    -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
    Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Mark, there seems to be more people asking x10 questions in the past 6 months. I think there are more people still using x10 than Homeseer anticipated. Also x10 stuff is back on the market and still available on Amazon.

I continue to use my x10 modules with my TI103 interface with HS3. Frankly there are some things that are better done via x10 than z-wave.

So my question is this. Has anything been done to fix any of the issues with the existing x10 plugins for HS3? I have lost track of where we are with this. I would like to be able to dim 2 of my x10 lamp modules.

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Steve,
        Have you tried any of the Beta versions of the X10 plug-in?
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

No, I have not tried them. I had no idea they existed!

I will try one or more of them.

Thanks for pointing me to them! [emoji3]

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
          2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Thanks Michael for pointing Steve to the X10 Beta thread!!

Steve, I too have noticed that there have been more X10 related questions lately. Seems like X10 is still alive and kicking

As Michael pointed out, please keep an eye on the HomeSeer X10 Plugin forum as I am posting new beta versions of the plugins to the "X10" & "CM15A" Plugin - Beta Releases thread for now.

Also, just a reminder to everyone to please post X10 questions in the X10 plugin forum. I only check that forum for X10 and plugin relates issues.
            Best regards,
            -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
            Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Working...
            X