Trial to Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial to Purchase

Hi Mark, I've been test driving your plugin for almost the past month and am ready to pull the trigger. I've been happy with the function and it accomplishes my intended goal in automating my Ademco panel through my HS.

A couple of questions for you. 1) How does the support for the plugin work? It seems this forum is the place to post issues and you monitor and respond. Is support for the life of the plugin? 2)Are upgrades inclusive of the purchase? If not, are they discounted for current users? 3) are you planning a new release anytime soon and should I wait? I couldn't imagine how much more functionality could be planned, but I have a rather simple setup.

Thanks,

Mike

Originally posted by gigem94 View Post
    A couple of questions for you. 1) How does the support for the plugin work? It seems this forum is the place to post issues and you monitor and respond. Is support for the life of the plugin? 2)Are upgrades inclusive of the purchase? If not, are they discounted for current users? 3) are you planning a new release anytime soon and should I wait? I couldn't imagine how much more functionality could be planned, but I have a rather simple setup.
    Mike,
    1. Yes I provide support for the plugin via this forum for the life of the plugin.

2. the incremental upgrades I post are included in the initial license fee. The upgrades usually include bug fixes and small feature requests.

3. No new releases planned that would required an upgrade fee. The plugin already support a majority of the ad2usb features. if/when HS4 is released, there would be an upgrade fee.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X