• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
    Hi Philippe, working great so far.

Thanks
    Al
    Thank you. By the way I had a look at the event being triggered upon plug-in restart but had to postpone it to a future version.

Comment

Wahoo toggles for repeat and shuffle!

Many thanks for including that in the latest edition. My HSTouch screens are now complete

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
        HSTouch has not been updated to support the new HS3 music APIs which is why you are not seeing the players at this point.

I will need to give it a try. Could you post a screenshot of the exact configuration of the event you are using?
        Any idea if HSTouch is supporting music API's? This absolutely blows me away. I bought Hs3 in the original promo to upgrade and then shelved it until I thought most of the plugins/development caught up to something useful. That was June 3rd of last year. I am hoping this is implemented but since I get no SB's in the music type in HsTouch I am guessing it is not

Comment

I am not aware that HSTouch has been updated to support the HS3 Music APIs. The squeezeBox plugin supports the HS3 Music APIs or at least partially. The streaming sources such as Pandora, Spotify, Internet Sources don't match well these new Music API specifications and I suggested revisions (via email to HST and post at http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=23) to the APIs to better support such sources (I am using these for the plugin browser page). Once HSTouch supports Media sources and depending on revisions of the APIs (or not) will tell how well I can actually support HST in the squeezebox plugin.

Comment

Is their like a how too to do a simple event and have the TTS speak over a specific squeezebox? I went to make a event and I do not see anyway to do this. I just want to do a simple "What time is it" and have it repeat on a specific squeezebox the time.
            Thank you
            Shane

Comment

Check post http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=12 ; is it what you were looking for?

Comment

Check post http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=12 ; is it what you were looking for?
                Yes but I cannot seem to make it speak to the speaker. See attachments. I should have replied in the other thread you point out. I am sorry missed that one
                Attached Files

Comment

Do you have the speak volume device set to something higher than 0% for that player?

Cheers
                  Al
                  HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                  Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Do you have the speak volume device set to something higher than 0% for that player?

Cheers
                    Al
                    I have this set and still no output.

I have for speaker client:
                    LMS:Player 1, LMS:Player_b827eb475bf4, LMS:MasterBedRoomPI
                    and for the voice I have: VW Hugh

for the voice selection (VW Hugh) you just type that in the box correct? I copied it exact from the speker client -> Audio Output / Test-To-Speech
                    voice selection
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by shane94; July 12, 2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

If you remove the specific player does it play on any players (HS3 client, LMS,...). If that works check for the mp file in "{program folder}/HomeSeer HS3\html\SqueezeBox" and play the file on the PC and try to play it on your LMS player by accessing it via the URL (http://hs3/SqueezeBox/SpeakIn_{repplace with latest index file}.mp3. That will help to narro down the issue.

Comment

If you remove the specific player does it play on any players (HS3 client, LMS,...). If that works check for the mp file in "{program folder}/HomeSeer HS3\html\SqueezeBox" and play the file on the PC and try to play it on your LMS player by accessing it via the URL (http://hs3/SqueezeBox/SpeakIn_{repplace with latest index file}.mp3. That will help to narro down the issue.
                        I am not sure what you are asking, I do not have a mp file in that folder. Nor do I see a SpeakIn file anywhere. I am sorry for making this harder then it is :/
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shane94 View Post
                          for the voice selection (VW Hugh) you just type that in the box correct? I copied it exact from the speker client -> Audio Output / Test-To-Speech voice selection
                          Yes, need to manually type that in. Does it match exactly? Mine has both 8k and 16k voices and is "NeoSpeech Kate 8k". As Philippe said, change your speech test event to speak to all clients (i.e. remove all specific clients, if there are none listed it will speak to all). The other thing to maybe try is to deselect the "TTS as MP3" checkbox as perhaps there's something going on with the creation of an mp3. You are looking in the correct directory. There should be mp3 files (or wav files) there if everything works.

Cheers
                          Al

Comment

Yes, need to manually type that in. Does it match exactly? Mine has both 8k and 16k voices and is "NeoSpeech Kate 8k". As Philippe said, change your speech test event to speak to all clients (i.e. remove all specific clients, if there are none listed it will speak to all). The other thing to maybe try is to deselect the "TTS as MP3" checkbox as perhaps there's something going on with the creation of an mp3. You are looking in the correct directory. There should be mp3 files (or wav files) there if everything works.

Cheers
                            Al
                            I removed all specific clients and it only spoke threw the local pc speakers where HS is installed. It did not play threw the squeeze box player at all. I also deselected the TTS to MP3.
                            Thank you
                            Shane
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Shane,

Might be time to turn on tts debug on the plugin. One more thing that I see to try, what other options do you have as the sound device on your pc's tts settings. Right now it shows Speakers.

Cheers
                              Al

Comment

Hi Shane,

Might be time to turn on tts debug on the plugin. One more thing that I see to try, what other options do you have as the sound device on your pc's tts settings. Right now it shows Speakers.

Cheers
                                Al
                                I show 2 HD audio outputs. I am using the onboard sound off a
                                Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE. I have Speak Proxy Debugging checked but oddly enough see no errors in the log.

Jul-12 4:33:16 PM TTS Speak (*:*):Have a nice day.

Jul-12 4:33:16 PM Event Event Trigger "Squeeze Box Test"

Jul-12 4:33:16 PM Event Event Squeeze Box Test triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

Jul-12 4:32:03 PM SqueezeBox Debug Entering SpeakProxyGetMode. Returning: Normal

Jul-12 4:32:03 PM SqueezeBox Debug Entering SpeakProxyGetMode. Returning: Normal

Regards
                                Shane

Comment

Working...
                                X