Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Dimmer 2

Hello

I cannot seem to get power, kWh or W's on my dimmer 2.
    Can anyone help?

Thank you
    Attached Files

It won't show if it's not switched on. Are sure the light is on?
    Check the wiring.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Yes ignore multilevel switch 2 - but switch 1 is on and that's the main light.
      I think having two multi level switches just allows you to play with the combination or installation.

Must people I think use momentary but I am using roller shutter ones; I press up for bright and down for dim - it's very good. So it's defiantly ON just not reporting.

I imagine it has something to do with parameters of associations; but it's a bit beyond me...

In fact I know my fibaro blinds report power correctly so tomorrow I may take a look at that and see if I can do the same associations.

Comment

For energy reporting to work it should be fine with the default parameter settings.

You only need Group 1 associating to HS for reporting to work.
        I've not added any Dimmer2's with the latest Z-Wave plug-in but in a previous version it would create unnecessary and / or incorrect associations at inclusion time which needed to be removed / re-added.

Watts should update within a couple of seconds of any change in level.

Paul..
        Attached Files

Comment

Don't see the power-consumption either. But it apparently have reported some values in some earlier release of the z-wave plugin since I have some old values of kW/h.
          This is the EU-version with firmware 3.2.

Edit: Solved it. The plugin had added the wrong associations again when I had a look at it. Removed the 5 extra assosociations and only kept the one without endpoint in group 1.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X