X10 PUM01 Universal Module/Receiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 PUM01 Universal Module/Receiver

I have door contacts that I would love to add into my new HS3. is it possible to add X10 PUM01 Universal Module/Receiver support for monitoring status?

thanks
    fvf

You need a supported X10 interface like the TI-103, CM11A, or the CM15A. There are a couple of other interfaces that are supported as well. If memory serves me the X10 PUM01 was used in conjunction with an Ocelot unit to talk X10 a few years back.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by ffarrell View Post
      I have door contacts that I would love to add into my new HS3. is it possible to add X10 PUM01 Universal Module/Receiver support for monitoring status?

thanks
      fvf
      ffarrell,

Have you tried using an appliance module device? I don't have one to test but it looks like they respond to X10 ON and OFF commands. In that case they should work as an appliance module.

Giver a try and let me know

Bruce

Comment

ffarrell,
        After looking at the X10 PUM01 Universal Module/Receiver a little closer, that unit looks like a low voltage relay device, similar to an appliance module but a contact closure that can't handle a lot of voltage or current. It's like an X10 version of a Global Cache IP2CC-P.

If you want to monitor door contacts using x10 you may need an X10 PF284 or PSC01 X10 Powerflash Interface. I am not an X10 expert but if the PF284 or PSC01 sends an X10 On and OFF out like the X10 motion sensors do. They will work with the plugin.

Bruce

Comment

Yes, you need a Powerflash module to receive the contact closure signal and send it to HS3. Then your event can have "IF the X10 system executed the Device On command on "

Robert
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I forgot I have a Adicon 2500 I/O that should work with the GTS CPUXA Ocelot Plug-in.

do you think this will work? I'm just looking for status of door open or door closed.

I have one door that has a door jam switch. I also have a door with contacts. any ideas would be great.

thanks
            fvf

Comment

Originally posted by ffarrell View Post
              I forgot I have a Adicon 2500 I/O that should work with the GTS CPUXA Ocelot Plug-in.

do you think this will work? I'm just looking for status of door open or door closed.

I have one door that has a door jam switch. I also have a door with contacts. any ideas would be great.

thanks
              fvf
              Yes, if you have a Secu16 (8 Inputs and 8 Outputs) or a Secu16i (16 Inputs) that will work with the plugin
              Bruce

Comment

Working...
              X