This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whippersnapper View Post
    Spud, I appreciate the options for choosing a device type now. Can we get additional options for CO Detectors, Water Sensors, and Glass Break Sensors?
    Thanks!
    the device types are only used to show custom icons associated to the zone state, so if I find good icons for those new types I will add them.

Comment

This plugin rocks thank you!

Only thing i struggle with is received messages from envisalink like 'invalid user code' it will not allow me to trigger a tts saying 'please try the correct code' etc...

I am convinced its something disabled on the pc1864 i have? can anyone elaborate if i am right and which section to setting to change?

Comment

Any advice? Tried a lot of settings still no invalid code trigger

Comment

Originally posted by deanrparry View Post
          Any advice? Tried a lot of settings still no invalid code trigger
          if you set the log level to Debug from the config page, do you see the InvalidAccessCode message in the logs?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
            if you set the log level to Debug from the config page, do you see the InvalidAccessCode message in the logs?
            No sign of that message in debug mode... yet its highlighted many times in the manual etc... but also mentions of a delay! Just wondered if you had experience of it?

If fact eyezon and connect2go fail to mention it in events aswell! so obviously not your plugin

Comment

Bypass v3.0.0.32 update

How does the functionality of this work? I played around with it and I can get my zones to bypass but I am not seeing anything in the log or otherwise that I can use to see if a zone is bypassed?

Changes to v3.0.0.32
              - Added possibility to create additional "Zone Bypassed"devices that show if a zone is Bypassed or Active.
              - Added possibility to rename and set the type of zones from the config page.
              - The "User Access" string is now set to "Armed by System" when the system is armed from HomeSeer.

Comment

Originally posted by jterfehr2000 View Post
                How does the functionality of this work? I played around with it and I can get my zones to bypass but I am not seeing anything in the log or otherwise that I can use to see if a zone is bypassed?

Changes to v3.0.0.32
                - Added possibility to create additional "Zone Bypassed"devices that show if a zone is Bypassed or Active.
                - Added possibility to rename and set the type of zones from the config page.
                - The "User Access" string is now set to "Armed by System" when the system is armed from HomeSeer.
                Do you have an EVL3 or EVL4?
                For EVL3 it is only supported if you have firmware 1.12.182 or later installed)
                Then you need to go to the config page, and make sure the "Create additional devices for zone bypass status" and then click the "Update zone devices" button or restart the plug-in

see here for some screenshots: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...06#post1294406

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                  Thanks for the update. It is all working well.

I also have some additional zone types
                  • Glass Break
                  • Water
                  • CO

I don't know if you want to add these choices in a future release.
                  done in version 3.0.0.37 available here

Comment

Can't gain access

Hello Spud,
                    Now trying another of your PIs, but can't get it to work.

EVL4, Firmware Version: 01.02.130

Currently connected w/o problems with VeraPlus and a DSC plugin. Considering migration to HomeSeer

Problems:
                    - "EnvisaLink ERROR An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 192.168.xx.yy:4025"

Questions:
                    1) Do you know if the EVL accepts several TPI connections? I have tried to shut down my Vera and try HomeSeer, but do not get contact.

2) Is the mastercode used for anything else than disarming? Do things work without the master code (I do not feel comfortabel hardcoding it)

Thx,
                    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bobone View Post
                      Hello Spud,
                      Now trying another of your PIs, but can't get it to work.

EVL4, Firmware Version: 01.02.130

Currently connected w/o problems with VeraPlus and a DSC plugin. Considering migration to HomeSeer

Problems:
                      - "EnvisaLink ERROR An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 192.168.xx.yy:4025"

Questions:
                      1) Do you know if the EVL accepts several TPI connections? I have tried to shut down my Vera and try HomeSeer, but do not get contact.

2) Is the mastercode used for anything else than disarming? Do things work without the master code (I do not feel comfortabel hardcoding it)

Thx,
                      Bob
                      1) The EVL only accepts one connection, so you have to shutdown Vera or any other software that connects to the TPI.

2) IIRC it's only used for disarming and some special arming mode, so yes most of the features should work without the code.

What system are running HS3 on?

Comment

If you require to maintain more than one connection you will need to use a proxy server. There are a few out there and here is a link to DSC Server

https://sites.google.com/site/mppsui...ds/dscserver-2

Comment

Working...
                        X