Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing / usage modbus 3.9.6344.24357

Hi Beerygaz,

Great job done, this new release is mitigating all my issues. Installed the latest version of your PI, till now no issues.

---
    John

Originally posted by John245 View Post
    Hi Beerygaz,

Great job done, this new release is mitigating all my issues. Installed the latest version of your PI, till now no issues.

---
    John
    Hi Beerygaz,

I think you did not impact the stability with all changes. Running for over 4 days without any issues.

---
    John

Comment

Hi Beerygaz,

Using latest release of the PI for over 5 days. Very stable and no bugs found.

I don't know if there will be ever a next release as it seems nothing can be improved. But in case you do a next release is it possible to add to the code that the serial port will be closed when the gateway is disabled. This will prevent me from stopping the Modbus PI in case I update the FW of my Modbus devices converting the solar inverter values to modbus.

This is very minor as I hope with the next FW release of these devices all issues are solved.

---
      John

Comment

Thanks John. Are you sure it doesn't do that already? Pretty sure I implemented it. Try clicking the 'disable' CAPI button on the gateway device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
          Thanks John. Are you sure it doesn't do that already? Pretty sure I implemented it. Try clicking the 'disable' CAPI button on the gateway device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          You are right, I was looking at the wrong COM port.

So I say PI finished

---
          John

Comment

Good news, I'm glad it's working well for you. I need to solve Jay's issue on the other thread about it PI seeming to disconnect at random times. Other than that, I'll keep handling bugs as they present themselves. Im glad it's being of use to you John and "baie dankie" for all your feedback.
            Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Changes

Hi beerygaz,

Where can I find a list of changes you made?

Regards,
              Jan

Comment

Jan the change log is in the help file and in the info link on the HS3 updater. For minor builds there will be no changelog (the most recent update for example just fixed a Norwegian localisation issue).

Comment

Working...
                X