Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In talking with homeseer support about the reverting lat/long settings, all plugins found disabled after a system restart, and occasional vanishing insteon config, they suggested that all of these problems are likely caused by the insteon plugin and to contact the author. Honestly, that ticked me off because I had the plugins disable again while on the phone with them and using the restart option. I don't even have to have the insteon plugin enabled for problems to occur when using their restart option through the tools/system menu or by script. Their email based support seems to be looking into it but I was really annoyed to have that experience with their phone support. Just sayin.

Comment

I'm convinced there is a problem with how hs3 handles ini files, but I can't get any traction with hst on the subject. we never had these problems with hs2 and ini files.

just make frequent backups of everything .
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

The latest version in the beta section of the Updater has a new insteon.ini management system. If you had problems with integrity of the insteon.ini, please give this version a try.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X