This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting from HS Insteon plug in to MSandler ver

Hello - my apologies if this has been addressed, but I wasn't having much luck with searches.

I'm in the process of moving from the HS3 Insteon plug-in to the Sandler version. I've tried the various reset/reprogram buttons with in the app, but none of the HS3 Insteon defined devices are being recognized. Is there any way to just move these over to the new environment without having to delete/re-add and update all my events? (a really good answer would be yes!)

Thanks in advance -

Matt, nothing about the HS insteon plugin is compatible with mine.

you will need to start fresh.

delete all hs devices created by the other plugin.

you will need to revise your events to use my plugin devices and triggers.

I would also factory reset the PLM and insteon devices. the links that the other plugin writes may not be compatible either. do this before you start registering the devices with my plugin.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

OK - thanks. I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend!

Comment

Working...
      X