Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grab the latest version and try your event again. This time there should be an error or warning in the log file if you have any incomplete or faulty events. You may need to re-create these events to get them to work correctly.
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Berygaaz,

Thank you very much, all is working very good now.
      It was a little bit difficult but now we have it running fine !
      There came a warning about an corrupt event, I've modified it with success.

Best regards,
      Fischi

Comment

I figured it was a corrupt event. Thanks for helping me improve the plugin to manage these situations better. I could not have done it without your help. Tschuss
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Hi Beerygaz,

I've seen that you have a new plugin SMS-Gateway version. 3.2.7.39612.

I've running v. 3.2.5.32476 and all is running OK.

What are the changes to 3.2.7.39612 ?

Regards,
          Fischi

Comment

No need to upgrade if everything is working. The new version addresses some modem issues that some users were experiencing and improves debug logging. Release notes are under the link in the updater.

Comment

Just had time to try the latest update now and here's the error I get:
              Version 3.2.7.39612

I have an event which is triggered on receopt of an SMS with Status in the body - this is the error I get when it is triggered:

SMS-Gateway Warning Bad trigger detected. Check event named Mobile Battery Update in Homeseer
              Nov-16 13:34:18 SMS-Gateway Debug Checking triggers to fire, we got no data from Triginfo.DataIn
              Nov-16 13:34:18 SMS-Gateway Error SMS-Gateway Error: DeSerializing object: Unable to load type HSPI_SMSGW.classes+trigger required for deserialization.

Also this is in the Event manager:
              Error calling the plug-in to get the trigger UI: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
              Cheers
              Scott
              Last edited by ScottRennie; November 16, 2015, 08:38 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Scott, it's a case sensitivity issue that got introduced while porting to Linux. Try the latest build in the updater. If that does not solve the issue, I'm afraid you'll have to re-create your events, which I know is a pain and I apologise for profusely.

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                  Scott, it's a case sensitivity issue that got introduced while porting to Linux. Try the latest build in the updater. If that does not solve the issue, I'm afraid you'll have to re-create your events, which I know is a pain and I apologise for profusely.
                  Not a problem - there's not many events. But, it's still giving the error. I'm now running 3.2.8.28741 and have created new Events...

Scott

Comment

Hi,

SMS Gateway has been working fine but suddenly stopped sending when I updated to the current 3.2.8.28939...

Error in log when sending from an event:
                    SMS-Gateway Error Plugin error sending SMS: MessagingToolkit.Core.GatewayException: Unsupported feature: SendSmsFeature: Send SMS (CMS ERROR: 500 Unknown error) at MessagingToolkit.Core.Mobile.BaseMobileGateway`1.Send(IMessa ge message)

Error in log when sending from a script:
                    SMS-Gateway Error Method SendSMS does not exist in this Plugin.

Script sample:
                    hs.PluginFunction("SMS-Gateway", "", "SendSMS", {sMobile1, sMsg})

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.208
                    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                    Phone Model: E303
                    Phone Manufacturer: huawei

The plugin shows connected, modem seems to be communicating fine outside HS, plugin is enabled, same com port 6, and I've restarted the plugin, HS, and the computer a couple times for troubleshooting.

Clearly I never should've updated a plugin that was already working but now that I did, did the method change? or how do I fix this or revert back a couple versions?

Thank you,
                    Guy
                    ps: The Release Notes link on the plugins page (from my HS anyway) doesn't show any updates since version 3.0.10.0
                    Last edited by guy.public; November 23, 2015, 08:08 PM. Reason: added modem model#

Comment

Guy apologies for the error you experienced. I'm not sure how that bug snuck in there. There is a new version in the updater with a lot of new features as well as revised release notes (thanks for catching that). Please let me know how the update works fro you.

You should always be able to upgrade to the latest version with confidence, I will try to ensure a smoother upgrade experience in future.

Comment

Thank you for responding so quickly! I see the new notes and found the update. My test event seems to work now but scripting still fails with same error:

SMS-Gateway Error Method SendSMS does not exist in this Plugin.

Note, it fails much faster now. It was taking several seconds to log the error before but with this update, it logs it quick. I also restarted HS to see if that matters but same error.

What next?
                        Thanks,
                        Guy

Comment

I think this was just a case-sensitivity issue. Try the latest update and let me know if it solves it (or just try SendSms instead of SendSMS to confirm).

Comment

You're right -- "SendSms" is working.

Thank you again for solving this so fast, much appreciated!

Comment

Thanks for confirming this Guy. My suggestion would be to keep the 'SendSMS' format and use the new version in the updater so you don't have to change your scripts again when you next update.

Comment

I'll try this version at the weekend and let you know....

Cheers
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X