This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
    Is anyone still having an issue with IFTTT?
    Yes, still getting "Options unavailable" when trying to create a new trigger

I'm on 3.0.0.171
    Nicolai L

Comment

YES!

I still cannot create new recipies where HomeSeer is the trigger. But the existing ones are working.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

This is odd. IFTTT was initially working till 9 days ago, stopped working, then started working again this morning. I have not touched or restarted my HS3 system at all; no settings were changed either in HS3 or IFTTT.

Did you guys fix something in MyHS? There's absolutely no logs about what's going on between HS3 and MyHS -- some insight into the communication between the systems would be a great feature.

Comment

I was checking as some people were reporting success with the current official release and the current beta release, so I was unsure what issues might still be outstanding.

For the ones still reporting a problem with retrieving devices, I've run some test query's to mimic the requests for IFTTT and got the expected results, so it should be working for you at this point.

If it's not, I will look into it further for you.
          Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

I just finally got things setup, and am running the .171 beta. However I'm only able to select my z-wave switch devices when creating a "turn device on" recipe. None of my virtual devices show up. Is that normal?

Comment

Just checked mine. I have no changes since yesterday but for some reason it is now working OK again. Weird, but nice ...
              Nicolai L

Comment

Recreate your virtual devices, or edit them, on the Status/Graphics tab make sure the ControlUse property is set, IFTTT needs this.

Originally posted by Crashless View Post
                I just finally got things setup, and am running the .171 beta. However I'm only able to select my z-wave switch devices when creating a "turn device on" recipe. None of my virtual devices show up. Is that normal?
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

In the next HS update (3.0.0.172) there is a new debug option so you can log JSON activity. From the control panel enter:

hs.debugmode=2048
                  (requires HS3 ver 3.0.0.172 or later)

Originally posted by Jingoro View Post
                  This is odd. IFTTT was initially working till 9 days ago, stopped working, then started working again this morning. I have not touched or restarted my HS3 system at all; no settings were changed either in HS3 or IFTTT.

Did you guys fix something in MyHS? There's absolutely no logs about what's going on between HS3 and MyHS -- some insight into the communication between the systems would be a great feature.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                    Recreate your virtual devices, or edit them, on the Status/Graphics tab make sure the ControlUse property is set, IFTTT needs this.
                    That was it! Thank you.

Comment

For the ones still reporting a problem with retrieving devices, I've run some test query's to mimic the requests for IFTTT and got the expected results, so it should be working for you at this point.

If it's not, I will look into it further for you.
                      Great, because it's still not working for me.

I'm on .171 with a myHS "Pro" subscription.

EDIT: NO, wait! It just worked. It didn't yesterday. I'll check again tomorrow.
                      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Anybody else STILL getting "the options unavailable, please try again later"?!? I have yet been able to get HS3 to work with IFTTT. I'm running version .177, control use options defined, myHS connected and working, and no password required for local logins...any suggestions??

Comment

No, sorry. This is now working for me. I'm on .174 (didn't know there was a .177).

Comment

IFTTT not seeing devices/events

I too was having major issues getting this work. Long story short, I went to Homeseer Setup/Network/Remote Control Settings and checked the box Enable control using JSON. Bingo IFTTT stared working immediately. Very nice way to quickly run events when you are away from the house.

Comment

Previously, I thought JSON was checked. I went back to double check and saw that it was not! Checked it and it worked immediately! Thanks a million!

Comment

I woke up this morning haven gotten a bunch of emails telling me IFTTT has disabled all my HomeSeer triggered receipes!

I can reneable them, but when I press "Check receipe" I get a error:
                                "Problem checking receipe".

Here's the latest log entry:

I've also reenabled the channel, just to see if it helps. MyHS is working, but it's veeery slow, its almost not loading at all!

What's going on?

(I'm running HS Pro .177 as I see many having problems with .181)

Comment

Working...
                                X