Installing the IP THermostat plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJF3 View Post
    Could we try a special version that provides more detailed logging?
    (eventually showing why the devices are not created)
    I'm up for any testing I can help with

Comment

Errors

Just installed the Plug-in & get this error

ERROR: Unable to communicate with HONEYWELL. Are you sure the username and password are correct? --> Error in doPost:The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.

The username & password is correct

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
        Just installed the Plug-in & get this error

ERROR: Unable to communicate with HONEYWELL. Are you sure the username and password are correct? --> Error in doPost:The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.

The username & password is correct

Any ideas?
        Which exact stat are you using? Did you try this plugin?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Which exact stat are you using? Did you try this plugin?
          Cheers Rupp - all I can see is it's an Evohome controller - no model number. It's sold as evohome Controller (Generation 3).

(http://www.vesternet.com/evohome-wif...hermostat-pack)

It's a European / Uk system

I'll try that Plug-in.....

Thank you

Comment

For the other Plug-in, Shill's Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Plugin Beta Testing, I cant find the thermostat ID's - the mytotalconnectcomfort.com/en-GB website doesn't allow me to see any device IDs or manage my EvoHome using a browser on a PC.

Rien - Any ideas on how to make this plug-in work?

Regards
            Scott
            Last edited by ScottRennie; September 1, 2015, 04:21 AM.

Comment

For the other Plug-in, Shill's Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Plugin Beta Testing, I cant find the thermostat ID's - the mytotalconnectcomfort.com/en-GB website doesn't allow me to see any device IDs or manage my EvoHome using a browser on a PC.

Rien - Any ideas on how to make this plug-in work?

Regards
              Scott
              Does anyone know if this plug will work with Honeywell Evohome European / UK configuration?

Scott

Comment

Does anyone know if this plug will work with Honeywell Evohome European / UK configuration?

Scott
                Rien?

Comment

IS this plugin still supported?

Comment

Rien?
                    Hi Scott,

Yes this should work, all tough some users have issues which I cannot reproduce in my environment (even with their account)

You can try the plugin for 30 days, so please give it a try!!
                    Regards,

Rien du Pre
                    The Netherlands
                    Using:
                    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                    Plugin's:
                    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                      Hi Scott,

Yes this should work, all tough some users have issues which I cannot reproduce in my environment (even with their account)

You can try the plugin for 30 days, so please give it a try!!
                      Cheers Rien. I have installed the plug-in and will advise.....

Scott

Comment

Hi Rien

OK, plug in reports the following in the log

Sep-24 15:20:00 IPThermostat ERROR: Unable to communicate with HONEYWELL. Are you sure the username and password are correct? --> Error in doPost:The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.

Sep-24 15:19:59 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info

Sep-24 15:19:59 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.

Sep-24 15:19:28 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info

Sep-24 15:19:28 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.

Sep-24 15:18:58 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info

Sep-24 15:18:58 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.

Sep-24 15:18:28 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info

Sep-24 15:18:28 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.

Sep-24 15:17:59 IPThermostat ERROR: Unable to communicate with HONEYWELL. Are you sure the username and password are correct? --> Error in doPost:The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.

Sep-24 15:17:58 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info

Sep-24 15:17:58 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.

Sep-24 15:17:28 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info

Sep-24 15:17:28 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.

Sep-24 15:16:58 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info

Sep-24 15:16:58 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.

Sep-24 15:16:28 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info

Sep-24 15:16:28 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.

Sep-24 15:15:59 IPThermostat ERROR: Unable to communicate with HONEYWELL. Are you sure the username and password are correct? --> Error in doPost:The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.

I know the username and password are correct...

What do you suggest?

Scott

Comment

Please set your refresh interval to at least 5 minutes. The Honeywell server cannot handle too many requests.
                          Regards,

Rien du Pre
                          The Netherlands
                          Using:
                          Plugin's:
                          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Please set your refresh interval to at least 5 minutes. The Honeywell server cannot handle too many requests.
                            OK set it to 1800 seconds and now just get
                            Sep-26 10:53:25 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info
                            Sep-26 10:53:25 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.
                            Sep-26 10:23:25 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info
                            Sep-26 10:23:25 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.
                            Sep-26 09:53:25 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info
                            Sep-26 09:53:25 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.
                            Sep-26 09:23:25 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info
                            Sep-26 09:23:25 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.
                            Sep-26 08:53:25 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Parsing info
                            Sep-26 08:53:25 IPThermostat DEBUG1: PollHONEYWELLServer: Set credentials for HONEYWELL Server request.

With no devices being created.

Any ideas?

Scott

Comment

Aargh....

You have the same problem as some others, I'm sure that if I try it in my environment with your Honeywell credentials it works without any issues. I have seen this same problem in a couple of occasions.

The issue is that I cannot troubleshoot easy and tried already many workarounds, but no luck.

If I have more time I will surely dig deeper into this problem, but for now I 'm stocked
                              Regards,

Rien du Pre
                              The Netherlands
                              Using:
                              Plugin's:
                              RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Aargh....
                                ....If I have more time I will surely dig deeper into this problem, but for now I 'm stocked
                                Hi Rien

Would it help if I gave you access to my PC hosting Homeseer using TeamViewer?

Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X