This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading logs

I have confirmed the log reading problems and am working on them. The message log is working better (as of 0.1.95) but not yet perfectly. It generally needs to be read twice, and the second one will be good. The phone log - since JDS doesn't actually document it at all - I'm still trying to reverse-engineer again. Everything else seems to be in fine shape - I have it in service 7x24 here.

Glen Todd
    Sr. Software Engineer
    ----------
    gtodd@pcisys.net
    7192092765@qwestmp.com (180 char. max.)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Glen:
    I have confirmed the log reading problems and am working on them. The message log is working better (as of 0.1.95) but not yet perfectly. It generally needs to be read twice, and the second one will be good. The phone log - since JDS doesn't actually document it at all - I'm still trying to reverse-engineer again. Everything else seems to be in fine shape - I have it in service 7x24 here.

If you need any help with testing, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. JDS is replacing my Stargate and it should be here tomorrow or Friday. I will start with a clean install of everything. Therefore, if there is anything specific you would like me to install or configure on this end, please let know.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

One Wife, a buncha computers, a buncha HA stuff, and 10 cats. All managed with a grapefruit sized brain!
    Hmmmm......

Comment

Okay, thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Glen Todd
      Sr. Software Engineer
      ----------
      gtodd@pcisys.net
      7192092765@qwestmp.com (180 char. max.)

Comment

Working...
      X