Is it possible to get a list of user codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to get a list of user codes

I recently purchased a Schlage BE468 deadbolt lock from HS store. I was able to enroll it just fine and child devices were created. I also added Blades BLLOCK plugin and looked thru his script help for what is possible.

There were two codes that came with the lock and I have put in a few others for testing. Now I want to decide which codes to keep and which to replace. Unless I write these down someplace, and never ever loose that piece of paper, I would like a way to query the lock to get a list of existing codes for each user number. Is that possible? If so, can that be added to the script help? An output could to the activity log?

Also I find that, under Real Time Log in the plugin, it records a manual lock/unlock and records a key pad lock/unlock operation. However I cannot see any log entries when there is a zwave lock/unlock operation. Is this a setup issue (settings/options) or is not possible via the plugin. I see the same issue in the HS log. Maybe this is not something available from the lock?
Working...
X