X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Oh, does it? That's very good!

So, does it support more than bulbs?
    Evidently motion sensors and switches with real time updating--as long as you use one of the new controllers.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

and what else is required to make this work?

Serial connection (RS-485) and Homeseer chit chat via a serial port (or USB to Serial)

To program devices nothing is needed. The device has batteries.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
        Evidently motion sensors and switches with real time updating--as long as you use one of the new controllers.
        It also now supports remotes, like the Xiaomi Cube and other Xiaomi remotes, Ikea remotes (dimmer en remote) and the Philips Tap and dimmer swtich. Also some plugs (Osram and Busch Jaeger) are supported as well. More to come still.
        Bulbs of many brands included, as long they follow the Zigbee 3 protocol, ZLL and HA 1.2 included

Wim
        Last edited by w.vuyk; September 26, 2017, 04:44 PM.
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          It also now supports remotes, like the Xiaomi Cube and other Xiaomi remotes, Ikea remotes (dimmer en remote) and the Philips Tap and dimmer swtich. Also some plugs (Osram and Busch Jaeger) are supported as well. More to come still.
          Bulbs of many brands included, as long they follow the Zigbee 3 protocol, ZLL and HA 1.2 included

Wim
          This would be a feature request: I just set up my first Zigbee light bulb (Osram/Sylvania) using Securifi Almond+ WiFi router with both Zigbee and Z-wave as the controller. Is it possible to use your plugin to interact with the Almond+ Zigbee?
          Thanks,
          Elliott
          "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
          "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
            This would be a feature request: I just set up my first Zigbee light bulb (Osram/Sylvania) using Securifi Almond+ WiFi router with both Zigbee and Z-wave as the controller. Is it possible to use your plugin to interact with the Almond+ Zigbee?
            Thanks,
            Elliott
            As long you are using the RaspBee/Conbee gateways you should be able to control the Osram lights without limitations. The plugin supports Philips bridges and the RaspBee or Conbee gateways where the latter support immediate control with remotes and motion sensors without delays for the plugin. Securify as Zigbee gateway is not (yet) supported.

Wim
            Last edited by w.vuyk; September 26, 2017, 05:38 PM.
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

As long you are using the RaspBee/Conbee gateways you should be able to control the Osram lights without limitations. The plugin supports Philips bridges and the RaspBee or Conbee gateways where the latter support immediate control with remotes and motion sensors without delays for the plugin. Securify as Zigbee gateway is not (yet) supported.

Wim
              Thanks, Wim.

Elliott
              "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
              "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Wim
                A couple of quick question

RaspBee is an addon to a Rasperry Pi, right? And I can make the JowiHue plugin connect to it via Ethernet? Just like a Z-NET?

Does it support thermostats?
                ELKO (Norwegian) has some great thermostats running Zigbee.
                Can I read statuses from Ikea remotes?

... and last: Where do I buy a RaspBee (and have it shipped internationally)?
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I see the Raspbee here in the US on Amazon for $32.05 USD.

[ATTACH]63592[/ATTACH]

It is coming from here:

dresden-elektronik

RaspBee premium for €29.37 plus VAT

It is interesting cuz it is cheaper here on Amazon.
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Moskus,

The plugin connects to the raspbee gateway in the same way as the Philips bridge (or ZNET) through ethernet.
                    Yes, it can read the remotes statusses, it updates in real time.
                    You can buy it as an extension to the raspberry or all ready made as you like most.
                    As for the thermostats, I am hopefull that it already sees the device in its current state and otherwise we could motivate them on github.

Check this thread for more info, including locations to buy it. Lets just continue there maybe? Do not want to hijack this thread

Also, do you have a link for me on the thermostats?

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Moskus,

The plugin connects to the raspbee gateway in the same way as the Philips bridge (or ZNET) through ethernet.
                      Yes, it can read the remotes statusses, it updates in real time.
                      You can buy it as an extension to the raspberry or all ready made as you like most.
                      As for the thermostats, I am hopefull that it already sees the device in its current state and otherwise we could motivate them on github.

Check this thread for more info, including locations to buy it. Lets just continue there maybe? Do not want to hijack this thread

Also, do you have a link for me on the thermostats?

Wim
                      That is absolutely fantastic! Very, VERY good job!
                      I'll get my hands on a RaspBee!

I'll find the official link for the thermostats.
                      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Working...
                      X