No announcement yet.

Not speaking any more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the other ini files are corrupted as well. If you have backups you will need to grab weatherinfo.ini and weatherTriggers.ini and put them in the HomeSeer HS3/config/weatherXML directory.
    Also replace hspi_weatherXML.ini in the HomeSeer HS3/config directory.

If you don't have good backups you will need to start over. Stop weatherXML, move the ini files listed above into a backup directory then reinstall weatherXML. Start the plugin and work through the setup wizard.

if you want you can email me a copy of the ini files listed above and I will take a look at them. jeff at myautomatedhome dot net.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

this what I see in all pages within the plugin:
      Attached Files
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Jeff, going thru the new setup, what is this meaning?
        Attached Files
        Hector
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

It's telling you that you have turned on the daily schedule but on the page where you setup the location you have not selected any of the items that are in the daily section.

Go to the Locations page and look for the History and Moon Information section. Select at least one of the items or set the Daily schedule to Off.
          Attached Files
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Jeff, why is it that I can only see part of the vertical forecast?
            Attached Files
            Hector
            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

That is the way that HS displays it. If you click on the device name and go to the Advanced tab, you will see that it is all there.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
              X