Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to get security scheme

Hi
    I am having a play with homeseer 3 and learning about zwave getting as part of a big upgrade from homeseer 2 for a friend.

I have installed homeseer 3 on my laptop, and paired several fibaro devices double switches that are in spots around the house. I can control them through homeseer no problem at all.

on another laptop I installed homeseer and configured my zwave plugin. I attached my USB AEON Gen 5 z wave controller and selected the import node feature. It finds the zwave devices and tries to import them but I get the error message

failed to get security scheme or verify the key from node **

I have a production server that I intend to run hs3 on but I am stuck if I cant import the nodes? Is there a setting that will bypass this I have seen the add non secured is that the route to go down?
    Attached Files

If you want to add them in a secure mode they have to be closer to the controller than in non secure mode. Also if you have two Z-Wave interfaces the devices have to be removed before adding to a second Z-Wave interface.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have already successfully paired the zwave devices to the usb controller and controlled the devices through homeseer.
      I want to take my usb controller to another pc running homeseer that has the interface all set up and import the nodes to create new devices. I have seen this done on a homesser video, the only difference it was moving from hs2 to hs3. that's when i get the error message.

Comment

Working...
      X