Manually triggered event triggers without input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manually triggered event triggers without input

I have a manually triggered event, it sets my heating to 20 degrees. Now, about 10 minutes after my heating turns off, it starts turning on again. By looking at my log and event log, I can see that manually triggered event runs, so that is causing my heating to turn on again. That's without any input from me, and I cannot see anything triggering that event in either the log or the event log. How can I find out why this event is running, what is actually telling it to run ?

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
    I have a manually triggered event, it sets my heating to 20 degrees. Now, about 10 minutes after my heating turns off, it starts turning on again. By looking at my log and event log, I can see that manually triggered event runs, so that is causing my heating to turn on again. That's without any input from me, and I cannot see anything triggering that event in either the log or the event log. How can I find out why this event is running, what is actually telling it to run ?
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

If Randy's suggestions do not lead you to the answer, and the manual event is not elaborate, I'd try recreating it from scratch with a new name, then delete the existing one.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

https://homeseer.com/support/homesee..._debugmode.htm

~Bill

Comment

That is extremely useful !

I think I might have found the cause. I had the Z-wave beta version .150 installed. I did go back to 130 and no problems since. It could be coincidence. But maybe that just played havoc with my main thermostat.

Comment

Working...
          X