Apple Home Pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Home Pod

any chance homeseer will be able to recognize homepod as a device like it does with sonos speakers? I really would like Siri control in my house mainly because of want to use only Apple Music service. I like the Siri integration on watch and phone with Apple Music.

any thoughts or insight here ?

I am an Apple advocate and would advise you to not hold your breath that HomeSeer will complete such integration. The main reason I say that, is that there are so many more pertinent things for them to do before completing such a feat.

You will want to wait until Homepod is released and there is some industry wide development traction. Someone somewhere will do something that may allow us to integrate the two.

Don't count on it for a while though. There may be other solutions that will work just the same. Keep in mind that Sonos may already be thinking down this path.

I would encourage you to detail and think through what you're really wanting because there may be other opportunities to do what you want --- and ---- potentially cheaper!
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X