www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Thermostat / HVAC Plug-ins > Thermostat / HVAC Discussion

Old January 1st, 2018, 11:02 AM
Seer

Status on project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm55 View Post
Actually, I'm just coming off a large project at work and should have free time over the next few months to pick this project back up. I want to get my Venstar integrated into HS as well ;o)
Happy New Year! I hope your staying warm in good ole upstate NY, haha.

I was just checking in to see if you had any luck with this project yet? I would love to see this and be happy to pay for the plug in when done, as the HVAC control is one of my final components for my system.

Stay warm and Happy New Year!

Bookmarks

Posting Rules