Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with animation

Hi,

I have a problem because if i create an animation ( 3 or 4 scenes ) and in the last I set an infinite loop for me is impossible to change an animation or scene or stop it. Is impossible to stop loop allso with Hue application on the phone, To reset all i must turn off the power. I also tried with a STOP ANIMATION in a Event but nothing change. I also tried in options tab in Animation to check Continue after other Hue command.Nothing to do.
    where am I wrong ?

Thanks

I will have to check where it is going wrong. Been some time since I checked this so maybe something has changed. Normally the stop animation event should do the job

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Ok Thanks.

This happens Also if i test it in the Animation Tab

Comment

I am new to JowiHue as of last night and had the same exact issue in both testing and in a triggered event. Attempting to stop an animation event is not working. I have turned off the infinite loop for now, had to restart the server to stop the animation. Thanks for looking into it. I can post logs if helpful.

Comment

MaxFox,

I tested it here tonight and the infinite loops I created were stopping based on the event.
          Going through the code of animation, I think there might be a small possibility that an animation is going through a very slow lop, causing the animation not t stop immidiatly. Playing with the animation however, I was not able to cause that slowness.

Could you post an image of your animation, so I can check it?

Thanks,
          Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

OK Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

If at all helpful this is the basic animation I had tried last night, image links below. Before changing to only loop 50 times, I had tried the Infinite loop that could not be stopped. The 50 loops also can't be interrupted so I have to wait it out. If it helps, I am using 6 Sylvania Smart+ multi color bulbs. They also do not show up in the listing for testing presets screen.

https://imgur.com/oUjpRLj

https://imgur.com/2jTFMFy

Comment

Both of you have set the speed quite high for the animation, but that should not cause the animation to not stop. I have tested once more wit the 0.4 second settings, but no problem here, so that is very strange. I seem not to be able to copy it here yet.

I attached an image of one of my animations that only ends by stopping it, it works perfect here....

As for the Osram color lights, Blake, there is an issue for the plugin recognising the color bulb. There is a thread for it in this forum. I was hoping it would have an easy solution, but it appears I have to dive in the code for it. Monitor that thread for a solution (I hope next beta).

Wim

*PS* I realise I did change the code a bit during my testing, a small issue during the execution of the animation that I solved. I realise now it might be of influence on the loops for animation. Please check with the next beta again to see if it resolves?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by w.vuyk; January 20, 2018, 05:41 AM. Reason: adding extra info
                -- Wim

Comment

Solved !! The problem is in Events. I Can't collapse the action whan i choose " Stop Running Animation ".
                  If i select " Set Lights " and re-select " Stop Running Animation " i can collapse the action and works fine.

Thanks

Comment

Ok! did not see that one coming!
                    Will check here why an action can be unfinished. Just to make sure it is not the plugin causing that here...

Thanks,

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                    X