Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zipato (RGB) Bulb2

Hi,
    I'm trying to get the Zipato Bulb2 working right, but I can't control the dimming/intensity when I'm in the ImperiHome app (IOS). I've set the Z-wave switch multilevel as both On/Off and Dim.
    Attached Files

I think there are 2 problems:

1. There was a problem in the plugin with the Dim control for RGB Lights, I fixed it in version 3.0.0.25 available in the Beta section of the updater. So now with the Android app and 3.0.0.25 the Dim slider works as expected

2. In iOS the slider to Dim a RGBLight does not seem to work at all, no request is sent to the plugin when I move the slider. I reported the problem to IH support and will let you know when I have some news.
    Last edited by spud; November 10, 2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      I think there are 2 problems:

1. There was a problem in the plugin with the Dim control for RGB Lights, I fixed it in version 3.0.0.25 available in the Beta section of the updater. So now with the Android app and 3.0.0.25 the Dim slider works as expected

2. In iOS the slider to Dim a RGBLight does not seem to work at all, no request is sent to the plugin when I move the slider. I reported the problem to IH support and will let you know when I have some news.
      Thanks spud. I can confirm that IH works as expected on Android.

Comment

Working...
      X