Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local Distributor of Temp08 in Australia

Hi,

I am about to start a local distribution of the midon Temp08 1-wire controller as well as some of the sensors here in Australia.

I am looking for expresions of interest for this product and others in Australia/NZ.

Are any of you interested in purchasing this product locally?

Cheers

Nick.

I'd be interested. What were you looking at charging? What sensors were you going to stock?

Comment

nick,
      as you will see if you look at my thread in the australia/nz section(1 wire) which i only got the one response to.i also would be interested in this as i would like to incorporate temperature sensing into my system

Comment

I estimate that the temp08 ( base model ) in a case with front panel, case and Aus 12V power supply will cost some where between $235-250 AUD + postage on the current exchange rate. This takes into account international shipping, customs tarrif, gst etc.

Isn't it lovely that we pay tax on other taxes.

Cheers

Nick.

Comment

Nick,

You will be connecting these temp08's to an alarm panel won't you? WON'T YOU! Because if the answer is yes, you can tell customs they are a burglar alarm accessory and quote customs import code (for the goods) as 8531.10.9 = No duty and no GST.

Regards,

Ross.

Comment

Working...
          X