Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expander Outputs? Replace HS3 devices?

HI

I'm about to upgrade my panel from a 7 year old Premier to an Elite. Will the Expander outputs appear in HS3? They don't with the old Premier.

Also, is there a way to replace the old devices in HS3 connected to my old panel with the new devices without manually going through all my events? Where is the mapping stored? Can I see it in the HS3 DB directly?

And last question, My new panel is a 640 Elite - Is there a way to specify which zones will come through via the plugin. I'll have about 70 zones. The zones will be dotted about in different networks and expanders, so do I need to bring all 640 devices into HS3?

Cheers!

bump!

Comment

Hi

Away on hols at the moment so taking a little longer to reply. If you switch from one panel to a new one you should not need to replace the devices. Just point the plug-in at the connection details for the new panel. You can't specify which zones to get data from so you will need to specify the highest number zone you are using.
      Nicolai L

Comment

Thanks Nicolai - enjoy your holiday!

What about outputs - can they be brought into HS and controlled through HS?

thanks

Comment

bump!

Comment

X10 outputs are already there. Other outputs could in theory be brought in. Texecom is currently changing their API so once this settles down (and is published) probably sometime late autumn I can take a look and see if this can be incorporated.
            Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
            X