Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX-NR616 on/off and input selection

Hi,

i am trying to integrate my TX-NR616 and i could have sworn i had on/off and input selection via this plugin before but now i cant find it.

am i missing a step or is it not supported?

thanks
    Raptor
    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    Hi,

i am trying to integrate my TX-NR616 and i could have sworn i had on/off and input selection via this plugin before but now i cant find it.

am i missing a step or is it not supported?

thanks
    Raptor
    Missed this posting and spent some time on this today. There is indeed an issue with the Onkyo function. I guess you must be the only one ever trying it.
    I'll post an update here, most likely tomorrow and I hope you can give it a try.

Dirk

Comment

thanks, i would love to get this working again!
      53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Comment

thanks, i would love to get this working again!
        try attached. If you had created the remote in the past, go to the config page and delete it first and than add it again.
        You should now have a button to create remote buttons, click on it and I tossed in a few commands the Onkyo might be able to handle. You can create your own, consult the help file.

Let me know when you have downloaded the attachment so I'll remove it again.

Let me know whether it all works

Dirk
        Last edited by dcorsus; January 20, 2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

thanks i have downloaded it. how do i install it again?

Comment

thanks i have downloaded it. how do i install it again?
            Use the installer (media section) to install the full version. Once installed, copy this .exe over the existing one in the <hs root> directory

Dirk

Comment

hi,

it is not adding the Onkyo to my list of controllers.
              Attached Files

Comment

hi,

it is not adding the Onkyo to my list of controllers.
                What do you see when you click on display UPNP devices? If it is not there, it is not on-line. It needs to be powered up (not standby) to get discovered.

Dirk

Comment

it is powered on and on the network but the upnp is showing as active = false
                  Attached Files

Comment

Firewall issues on this PC?
                    Are you sure you are running the version I uploaded? Normally you shouldn't be seeing devices that are in state "false", they should be removed from the table, at least in the version of the PI that have been around for the last 1/2 year ( so not in a very old version).

Dirk

Comment

If you click on the hyperlinked "location", what do you get?

It discovers the device but I think it fails to retrieve the UPNP info. The settings on the receiver still allow remote UPNP access? One thing to do is to make sure the receiver is powered up, restart the PI, does that make a difference?

Dirk

Comment

HI i cant get to the linked page, not sure what the PI has to do with this, that PI is my 3d printer. homeseer is on a windows pc

Comment

HI i cant get to the linked page, not sure what the PI has to do with this, that PI is my 3d printer. homeseer is on a windows pc
                          Sorry I'm somewhat confused. The device at address 192.168.1.130 is a 3D printer and when you click on the link in the location , nothing happens? If so ignore, we don't care about your 3D printer and I suspect this is yet another example of manufactures abusing the UPNP discovery process to just discover devices but fail to properly provided the minimum discovery info. No biggie.

So this means that the Onkyo is not part of the discovered devices at all on that UPNP page, right? Maybe power cycle the Onkyo, I've seen it happen with mine that the receiver falls asleep somehow. If it doesn't show, check your settings on the receiver again, make sure the network on it is up and running.

Dirk

Comment

Sorry for the confusion,

the device at 158 is a pi for the printer.

the device at 130 is the onkyo receiver.

i will power cycle it and see what happens.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion,

the device at 158 is a pi for the printer.

the device at 130 is the onkyo receiver.

i will power cycle it and see what happens.
                              ok, it is the link http://192.168.1.130:8888/upnp_descriptor_0 we're interested in. Make sure port 8888 is not closed on the Firewall for any reason.

Dirk

Comment

Working...
                              X