any quake gamers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any quake gamers?

years ago when quake iii arena came out I was hard to beat.. heck my screen name is from that and most forums (other than truck sites) utilize this..

TeleFragger...

Tele - teleport
    Fragger - to kill

I used to be so good that I could gauge who was going into what teleporter and I would go in to a neighboring one to me that I knew would port me over to their teleporter. By doing so I would port in and they didnt move.. and id.. TeleFrag them...

LOL...

anyway.. many games have come and gone and they are great..

rainbow six has many (vegas, vegas ii, black arrow, raven shield, siege)
    ghost recon
    left4dead, left4 dead 2
    delta force land warrior, etc....

but this one was the true winner and im excited...
    Attached Files
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Ah yes, and the good old days of glquake, dedicated 3D cards, and pineapple spamming your buddies. I abruptly stopped gaming somewhere around 15 years ago for lack of interest in it.

Comment

Wow ya... many years ago. I had a GLQuake version at one time too with mo-betta graphics. When Quake3 Area came out, I realized just how bad I was at it though! My son is the gamer in our family at this point. HOWEVER, I am working through last year's DooM at the "don't hurt me" level!
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Before the Quake days, I recall setting up an IPX/SPX network to play Duke Nukem against roommates. Getting old...

Comment

hah i remember all of that... i was a FPS whore...

i benchmarked my pc's and for tourneys against friends or at lan parties.. i turned settings down to max my fps..

my bro in law and i were unstoppable. so bad where all of our friends wouldnt allow us on the same team...

we did occassionally take on everyone.. 2 vs 10 ... LOL.. and we dominated..

remember unreal tournament?
          my favorite map was faces!!!!!!

Headshot... headshot... Mumuumu monster kill

HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Working...
          X