Double and Triple tap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double and Triple tap

I have several double and triple taps setup on my HS dimmers but sometimes they just do not want to work. Most times they work fine but there are times when for the life of me I cannot get it to run the double tap no matter how fast I double tap it

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Last edited by Blade; July 10, 2017, 04:40 AM.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    I have several double and triple taps setup on my HS dimmers but sometimes they just do not want to work. Most times they work fine but there are times when for the life of me I cannot get it to run the double tap no matter how fast a double tap it

Mine have been great. Right now its been hot and my double taps turn on a ceiling fan in one bedroom and a table light in my sons room. Use them everyday and no issues so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      I have several double and triple taps setup on my HS dimmers but sometimes they just do not want to work. Most times they work fine but there are times when for the life of me I cannot get it to run the double tap no matter how fast a double tap it

Blade,
      I assume your event is using the trigger "This device had its value set to" instead of changes and becomes? Double and triple tap triggers require the set to trigger in order to work.

If so, I have had one HS WS that didn't register clicks very well but I sent it back and the new one in addition to the other Dimmer switch are triggering on double and triple taps just fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Agreed with @the profit, I think you need to ensure that the event triggers need to be set to device "had its value set to".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will try that - Thanks
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Changes the triggers to "This device had its value set to" seems to have fixed the issue
            Thanks
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X