Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

It is a human nature to criticize when someone or something has done something wrong but only in few occasions pointing out how someone is doing a great job. Jeff, I have been using your plugin since you created it, still amazing me how much effort and passion you put in your plugin. It has grown as one of the greatest plugin I have. I wanted to thank you for all your effort and time that you put into it, fantastic plugin, keep up a fantastic job with it.

Thanks,
    Aldo

Here here! I'll add my praise. WeatherXML is the most used plugin functionality in my house, and it just works..... consistently. Jeff has been reactive to any issues, and very proactive in enhancing the plugin. And apparently, Jeff is just twisted enough to love doing it.
    Mark

Comment

For sure.
      Don

Comment

Agreed. It's one plugin I use with no issues and has become a staple in my automation.

Without it, a lot of my automation wouldn't be possible.

Comment

Agreed. It's one plugin I use with no issues and has become a staple in my automation.

Without it, a lot of my automation wouldn't be possible.

Comment

I agree as well, really appreciate all of your effort Jeff! Thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
            Plugin's:
            BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
            EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
            weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

I agree, excellent plugin with superior support. This is the one part of my Home Automation system that my wife relies on multiple times a day, even if the weather is great. She uses other parts of the system, however the data this plugin provides to the web pages she views and the information in contained in our HSTouch screens has become a must have at our house.

Thanks for all you do for us Jeff, it is appreciated.
              Billy

Comment

I'll add myself to the list to the list of folks very appreciative of what you have so generously provided. Thanks, peace and grace to you, Jeff.

Paul

Comment

Yeah here used Jeff's plugin with Homeseer 2 - never had an issue and currently using it with Homeseer 3.

Thank you Jeff for providing us with WeatherXML!!!!
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Where's that 'Like' button when you need it. I agree with everything mentioned here. Additionally, I'd also like to apply this to many other authors of numerous plugins which really make HS a great product!

Robert
                    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                      Where's that 'Like' button when you need it. I agree with everything mentioned here. Additionally, I'd also like to apply this to many other authors of numerous plugins which really make HS a great product!

Robert

Thank you for saying that...I was thinking too that there are other plugin creators, Jeff included, that deserve our thanks for their contributions to making HS a great product as well.

HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                      Plugin's:
                      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Of course, without a doubt. Without them, I could not image how HS would be today.

Nice of everyone to reinforce it to Jeff and others. I can not image how hard they work everyday to make it happen. I think we should make a "like" Post as Robert suggested.

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                        Thank you for saying that...I was thinking too that there are other plugin creators, Jeff included, that deserve our thanks for their contributions to making HS a great product as well.

Comment

Absolutely! The fact that it has even run, at all, over the last two weeks or so while WU "improves" their site is a miracle! (Who in their right mind does that sort of thing in the middle of hurricane season -- OK, yeah, I know, the guys that tear up a buy intersection 30 minutes before rush hour....)

Anyway, kudos to Jeff..... a tough job, well done.....
                          HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                          Home Assistant 2024.3
                          Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                          Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                          Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                          WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                          AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Wholeheartedly agree!
                            Michael

Comment

+1 and I for one really appreciate your responsiveness here in the forum and the willingness to solve the small non-critical issues we have from time to time, not just the bigger stuff.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X