Setup Weather XML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setup Weather XML

I installed version .374 of HS. I can duplicate what you are describing. I went to the locations page and changed between every one of the possible source providers including NOAA.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

You can duplicate what I am seeing but then I think you mean you can select all the providers. I am not sure what you mean. Sorry if I misunderstood your post

Bob

Comment

My apologies. I mistyped can when I meant can't.

I haven't been able to duplicate what you are running into.
        Try this. Stop then restart weatherxml. Let's see if that clears it.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Restarted XML, no go. Removed XML and reinstalled no go. After I removed XML again I see allot of files left on the system so I will go and very carefully remove any Weather XML files and try again.

Thank You Bob

PS XML weather was working with no problem until I upgraded through several versions of the HS3 beta. Now at .314

Comment

Comment

Update:

I upgraded to HS3 .376 and I am now able to select my weather station KBLM. I was not able to download the XML file so I closed out and go back into Weather XML.

Comment

Originally posted by ralnet View Post
                Update:

I upgraded to HS3 .376 and I am now able to select my weather station KBLM. I was not able to download the XML file so I closed out and go back into Weather XML.
                After you setup the locations you will need to go to the schedules page and set how and when you want the downloads to run.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Thank you Setup complete

Bob

Comment

Working...
                  X