Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Multi-Sensor 6, Gen5

Mark and team...

Are you planning on stocking the new v6 Aeon Multi-Sensor? Other sellers are showing a shipping date of June 10th - though of course that may be hopeful with Aeon...
    cheeryfool

Yes, we'll be carrying it.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I just received mine in the mail today.
      Just paired it, nothing registering yet in terms of temp, humidity, etc
      Attached Files

Comment

Just recycled the power (running off of USB) and it's working. It is a fairly tiny device
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey macrho, did you modify the polling intervals to make your sensors register some data?

Comment

Originally posted by macrho View Post
            Just recycled the power (running off of USB) and it's working. It is a fairly tiny device
            I don't see a vibration sensor in your device list. Perhaps this is not yet supported by HS.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
              I don't see a vibration sensor in your device list. Perhaps this is not yet supported by HS.

Paul..
              No vibration sensor displayed, all the other sensors are reporting data

Comment

Would it be possible to get some comparison pictures? I would like to see how small it is..

My biggest problem with all these great devices is that none of the multisense devices can deal with pets...
                RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
                  Would it be possible to get some comparison pictures? I would like to see how small it is..

My biggest problem with all these great devices is that none of the multisense devices can deal with pets...
                  It's pretty small, US quarter for comparison size. I've not hooked up any scenes yet and I don't have any pets
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank You, that is indeed much smaller then the prev. generation.
                    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

that's pretty small. Nice that it has usb power
                      Tom
                      baby steps...starting again with HS3
                      HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                      HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                      Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                      In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                      System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Any update on availability from Homeseer yet? I see that it is available to ship now at 2 other online sites.

Comment

I was looking to see if Amazon had these on sale for there Prime day today but unfortunately they are regular price. One thing I noticed is that Amazon didn't have the recess bracket available. Has anyone used one of these yet to recess the device into the ceiling? If so where did you find it?

Thanks.
                          Bryan
                          Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                          Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

I spoke with our Aeon rep today. The release version of the firmware still has not been installed on these new multi-sensors. Once that's done, they will be shipping us engineering samples to test. Not much sense in us messing with it until then.

GUYS... I've said this before but it bears repeating. Be careful about the early beta stuff! It's tempting to jump early but better to wait for the official stuff to hit the market.
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                              GUYS... I've said this before but it bears repeating. Be careful about the early beta stuff! It's tempting to jump early but better to wait for the official stuff to hit the market.
                              How did they release this early stuff to be purchased then? Seems odd

Comment

Working...
                              X