Cannot Edit Timetable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Edit Timetable

I can't seem to add anything to the timetable. It kind of worked a few days ago, but now I can click away with no result. I changed the reporting level and got the following error

Sep-14 18:26:28 EasyTrigger ERROR System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. at HSPI_EasyTrigger.WeekScheduleTimeSlot.Parse(String s) at HSPI_EasyTrigger.WeekSchedule.SetTimeSlots(String timeSlots)

Open Config/EasyTrigger.ini and copy/paste here the content of the [SCHEDULES] section

You can also try to delete the the schedule that cause a problem in the .ini file, and then restart the plugin to recreate it.

Comment

After going back and forth it finally responded and i was able to create a schedule very easily.

Just to be clear, the issue is that no matter where I click nothing happens. This went on for at least ten tries, either clicking away or going away from the plugin edit screen and coming back to it.

Finally, I was able to create a schedule and at that point I added more days to the schedule and edited the times as I needed. Once I can create I was able to easily manipulate, it's just adding something to begin with that causes a problem.

Comment

Working...
      X