Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to do this ?

Hi Paul,

when i am at home he marks the location as a new location every time.

Like in my street it marks the location after 65meter accuracy and sometimes at 5meter accuracy.

Is it possible to add a feature to this plugin that it only considers a new location when its a different street adress than mine.. so i can put in my street name or partial?

Its also the same thing when im driving and im at the same road it still makes a new log with a new location of the same adress like here :

Code:
    2217	New	50.13257874	3.10889072	GPS	2017-09-14 02:37:38	IC	E19, 62147 Graincourt-lès-Havrincourt, France	10 m	View
    2217	New	50.13208559	3.10776151	GPS	2017-09-14 02:37:34	IC	E19, 62147 Graincourt-lès-Havrincourt, France

Because "Time At Location" resets because of the accuracy. but im not moving at all.

Accuracy depends 10-80 meter sometimes 1000 meter..

Regards
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
    Hi Paul,

when i am at home he marks the location as a new location every time.

Like in my street it marks the location after 65meter accuracy and sometimes at 5meter accuracy.

Is it possible to add a feature to this plugin that it only considers a new location when its a different street adress than mine.. so i can put in my street name or partial?

Its also the same thing when im driving and im at the same road it still makes a new log with a new location of the same adress like here :

Code:
    2217	New	50.13257874	3.10889072	GPS	2017-09-14 02:37:38	IC	E19, 62147 Graincourt-lès-Havrincourt, France	10 m	View
    2217	New	50.13208559	3.10776151	GPS	2017-09-14 02:37:34	IC	E19, 62147 Graincourt-lès-Havrincourt, France

Because "Time At Location" resets because of the accuracy. but im not moving at all.

Accuracy depends 10-80 meter sometimes 1000 meter..

Regards
    You may want to consider a GPS helper app for your phone for better accuracy. If you are on Android the app GPS Status and Toolbox is a good one. I used it for several different phones. Don't really have the need to now. If you are using an iPhone IDK but I'm sure there is something comparable. Sometimes it can take up to 30-60 seconds for a good GPS lock and if whatever app you are using to report to PHLocation sends your position prior to getting a good lock that will skew the results.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sim.gpsstatus2

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I have not correctly configured the option(Minimum distance to move)
      It was at 8 meters instead of 80. it works now.
      But the only thing i would like to fix is if im still at the same highway it makes a double entry in the history tab every 10 minutes after a refresh.

Regards

Originally posted by rmiles7721 View Post
      You may want to consider a GPS helper app for your phone for better accuracy. If you are on Android the app GPS Status and Toolbox is a good one. I used it for several different phones. Don't really have the need to now. If you are using an iPhone IDK but I'm sure there is something comparable. Sometimes it can take up to 30-60 seconds for a good GPS lock and if whatever app you are using to report to PHLocation sends your position prior to getting a good lock that will skew the results.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sim.gpsstatus2

Comment

It is by design that a new log entry is created for a more accurate location so long as it is within the "minimum distance to move" from the last stored location.

Within the database each entry has a "new location" flag so when viewing a history map it shouldn't show multiple entries.

I have considered in the past changing things so that it updates the last recorded location in the database as opposed to creating a new entry.

I have some spare time over the next week, so I will revisit that once I get through all the other to do's that have been lingering for far too long.

Paul..

Comment

Hi ,

i understand it now,

thanks for the reply Paul

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X