www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > MCS Plug-Ins and Scripts > MCS Temperature

MCS Temperature Discussions relating to the MCS Temperature plug-in.

Old May 4th, 2017, 02:14 AM
Seer

mcsTemperature current status?

I'm looking for something to graph temp data from various sensors and this looks like a nice plug-in.

But maybe it's been replaced by something or dropped from development. Is there anything new and compatible with HS3?
Old May 4th, 2017, 08:24 PM
OverSeer

mcsTemperature did not make the journey from HS2 to HS3. There is nothing just like it, but various charting capabilities do exist. I have no specific recommendations.
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Seer Master

I hade this plugin as well, I switched to ultra1wire3 after Michael discontinued it that has similar capabilities including the graphs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk