www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-ins > Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion > UPB plugin by Spud (3P)

UPB plugin by Spud (3P) Spud UPB plugin discussions.

Old August 19th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Seer Deluxe

Warning Error Importing Upstart Config

I get this error when trying to import "ERROR UPStart_IMPORT:: Error parsing UPB import file -- Index was outside the bounds of the array."

I've recreated my upstart file from the devices and re-exported, and still get the same error when importing to Homeseer UPB plugin. Any Suggestions?

Here's the debug log: " UPBSpud DEBUG UPStart_IMPORT:: at UPB4CSharp.UPBDevice.GetDefaultFadeRate(Int32 forChannel) at UPB4CSharp.UPBImporter.ImportChannelInfo(Int32 deviceID, Int32 theChannel, Boolean isDimmable, Int32 defaultFadeRate) at UPB4CSharp.UPStartImporter.ParseChannelInfo() at UPB4CSharp.UPStartImporter.StartImport() "
Old August 19th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Seer Deluxe

Hey Derek,

What version of UpStart are you using?

I am running 8.0 Build 47 and it works fine here. There is a newer version so I haven't tested that yet.

-Travis