Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot find device

Hi,

I am hoping that you can help. I have a PulseWorx PIM-IP Gateway connected to my UPB devices. The PulseWorx App works just fine. However, when I try to use UPBSpud connected to it, while it imported my UPE file, when I try to run a command (single table a light for example), I get an error in the log file and nothing happens: ERROR Cannot find device D-103.

Any ideas or something that I can test? Thank you in advance.

Could you set the log level to Debug from the Config page, restart the plugin, recapture the problem, and then post the full logs. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you for your help! That did it. It couldn't find my UPE file and I saw the message in the log. I really appreciate your quick reply.

Comment

Same problem with reading .UPE file

Same problem.

I have an SA UPB PIM on Hometroller Zee. and cannot read the UPE file.
        I noted that I should copy the file from my PC to HS but I don't know how to do that. I have both PuTTY & WinSCP but need help using either).

Log dump is attached:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rwarren View Post
          Same problem.

I have an SA UPB PIM on Hometroller Zee. and cannot read the UPE file.
          I noted that I should copy the file from my PC to HS but I don't know how to do that. I have both PuTTY & WinSCP but need help using either).

Log dump is attached:
          I'm not familiar with WinSCP (I use FileZilla to transfer files). You need to use the SFTP protocol to connect to your Zee, default user/password is homeseer/hsthsths3 and then transfer your upe file. Then write the path of the file in the config page.

Comment

Working...
          X