www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Security Systems Plug-ins > Security System Discussion > Concord 4 Security Panel Plug-in (3P)

Concord 4 Security Panel Plug-in (3P) Discussions related to the third party GE Concord security panel plugin.

Old May 12th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Seer Deluxe

Arming AWAY remotely on the Concord plugin-can it be done

Am I missing something here. I tried to arm the alarm remotely to AWAY today. When I returned I noticed on the kepad LCD,the arming level status was STAY. I do know that from the control panel that I can arm to AWAY and press 4 NO DELAY without activating any of the EE sensors and it will arm to AWAY.

I see there is an option on the plugin I can select for NO DELAY but it only works for STAY level. I tried to press 4 on the virtual keypad after selecting AWAY but this had no effect.

Is there a way I can arm to AWAY remotely
Old May 12th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Seer Deluxe

Just noticed this post https://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=182591 but as I mentioned above if I press 4 after I press AWAY on the virtual keypad it does nothing. It does work on the actual keypad.

Would it be possible to add this function to the plugin.